BY KIKKOMAN #14 in Asian Sauces

Kikkoman® Takumi Collection Original Teriyaki Sauce.
Teriyaki sauce.
Original.
Takumi collection. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
The soy sauce king strikes again with this amazing teriyaki sauce! It’s another traditional Japanese recipe and is the real deal when it comes to teriyaki. This is perfect for marinating meat and veggies or using as a topping and dip. It’s delicious and so savory with a wonderful mix of sesame seeds!
Crystal B.
I recently was picked to host a party for Kikkoman by house party. I received coupons for this, and recipes. This marinade was used in my home for spicy teriyaki chicken wings. It was the most delicious. The flavor was unbelievable.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
So my mother in law got this for me at the store and i was like you know okay thank you ill try it.

Dude this sauce tastes so good on my stir frys.
I used some of this in my breakfast which was some broccoli slaw, and toast.
It also makes vegan meats taste sooo delicious
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Kikkoman  Teriyaki Sauce  ( & Kikkoman  products in general)  is Top tier when it comes to condiments! I use it on every thing. Anytime I marinate steaks, fish, lamb, and it's also a tasty finishing sauce.
Melanie J.
morgantown
I've tried a lot of different brands of teriyaki, and this one is by far the best one. all the others feel short with flavor but this brand did not. It is thick and flavorful, well worth the money spent on it. I normally buy it at Walmart but its absent from the shelves every once in a while, so stock up.
Ann Marie L.
This is by far my favorite Teriyaki sauce to use whenever I make my Japanese Inspired Chicken Teriyaki! It has a umami taste to it which I think is a perfect combo to the dish I am making.
Gwendolyn J.
I can't stop using this sauce I got it in my #housepartypack #kikkoman #sponsored I marinated rib eye steaks and when I say they were the best thing on earth omgee delicious if marinating chicken or seafood or veggies you want to add some water to dilute otherwise it is very concentrated
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Great Teriyaki marinade, dressing AND dipping sauce! They took their awesome fridge staple sauce stepped up it up by making it thicker, tastier, pre Seasame seeded and added garlic & ginger! Lol so good We made kabobs with this, lots of the kids and adults redipped in the sauce for extra taste!
Victoria D.
My boyfriend absolutely loves this teriyaki sauce.. He uses it on anything and everything that he can get away with using it on lol! Such a good brand and the price isn't too horrible. Probably not too good for ya. But I don't eat it.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I use this teriyaki sauce when I make steak bites. It's actually really delicious. I typically sauté steak with it, and serve it with green beans and rice. It's a great value and like I said, tastes delicious
Himali B.