Add a Photo

By Kikkoman

Kikkoman® Takumi Collection Original Teriyaki Sauce.
Teriyaki sauce.
Original.
Takumi collection.
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD

Great Teriyaki marinade, dressing AND dipping sauce! They took their awesome fridge staple sauce stepped up it up by making it thicker, tastier, pre Seasame seeded and added garlic & ginger! Lol so good We made kabobs with this, lots of the kids and adults redipped in the sauce for extra taste!
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Maumelle , Ar

I can't stop using this sauce I got it in my #housepartypack #kikkoman #sponsored I marinated rib eye steaks and when I say they were the best thing on earth omgee delicious if marinating chicken or seafood or veggies you want to add some water to dilute otherwise it is very concentrated
Victoria D.
Victoria D.

My boyfriend absolutely loves this teriyaki sauce.. He uses it on anything and everything that he can get away with using it on lol! Such a good brand and the price isn't too horrible. Probably not too good for ya. But I don't eat it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA

I use this teriyaki sauce when I make steak bites. It's actually really delicious. I typically sauté steak with it, and serve it with green beans and rice. It's a great value and like I said, tastes delicious
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

I love this! In fact, I used it so much at one point that my hubby made me take a vacay from it!! I have tons of recipes that I use this in. It's wonderful for grilling both meat and veggies!
Brittni F.
Brittni F.

Great taste. I can find other sauces at a better price with same taste. easy to find any many retailers.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY

This stuff is awesome! I love marinating my chicken in it. It's a great price as well

Join Now