BY KIKKOMAN

Kikkoman® Sweet & Sour Sauce.
Basting Simmering. see more...

Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
This is good sauce. It adds a good kick to any stir fry! It's even good as a dipping sauce! I've never boughten it before but I think I would buy it again. I have never tried the competitors before!!!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Foodie Expert
Amazing to pour into sizzling chicken or to dip your spring rolls or wontons in it. It's thick in consistency but very delicious and not too sweet.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
This is some good stuff right here. I always have a bottle in my cabinet. I normally use it when im making sweet and sour chicken in the over with huge chopped Peppers and onions. and serve with a side of white rice
Vendy P.
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
Foodie Expert
When I don't feel like making homemade sweet & sour sauce I always come to this. It's such an affordable item too. I tried this so many times whenever I make sweet & sour chicken. I recommend to others because it taste real great!
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Foodie Expert
This is good and I hope they keep up the good work making this and put another kind with this brand it tast very good
Karrie B.
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty frequently bought item in my house! My boyfriend and I both prefer this over the kind that comes from the restaurants!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't buy sweet & sour sauce very often, because I am the only one in my house that likes it. So I don't have a favorite one yet. I tried this one for the first time yesterday. It is much thicker than I'm used to, which was a little annoying since it took a while to get any to come out of the bottle. But it does taste good, and that's more important :-)
Elizabeth  s.
Elizabeth s.
El Paso, TX
Yum!! I like this stuff on my Chinese food. And you really can't beat the price. The brand itself is great.