Kikkoman Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce, 10-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3) uploaded by hidaya h.Kikkoman Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce, 10-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3) uploaded by ihssane o.

BY KIKKOMAN #8 in Soy Sauce

Premium quality. Sushi whether served as an appetizer snack or full meal has become one of the fastest growing food items during the past several years. To truly enjoy this vinegar-seasoned rice topped with a thin slice of raw or cooked seafood or filled and rolled with avocado and crabmeat Kikkoman has produced a special soy sauce. It is milder better balanced between sweetness and saltiness and complements the flavors in sushi. Sashimi too is enhanced when dipped in this soy sauce. A special natural flavoring is added to heighten the flavor of seafood. Or use Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce as a low-calorie salad dressing; dipping sauces for broiled or grilled steaks chicken or fish; or sprinkle it over hot steamed rice. 10 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I love this brand of soy sauce for my sushi and other Asian cuisines. So good with a bold flavor and brings out other flavors. Great with veggies, meat and noodles too!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I use this stuff on everything!! I get the low sodium one but it is so good on chicken and veggies and rice. It is my favorite lunch To make and this adds to the flavor! This is something I will always have in my refrigerator:)
Lauren H.
Kikkoman products are quintessential when I think of which soy sauce to use with my sushi. It has that distinct taste that I think pairs well with raw fish. I prefer the low sodium soy, even though it may taste a little lighter, it's probably much healthier for you.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a great brand of soy sauce! Even my university uses it to make the best stir fry AKA the only healthy thing in the entire cafeteria. It is always a great addition to my food!
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
This is staple in my cupboard. I use it to marinate my meats before freezing, that way there is no need to season when I cook it. Try it with chicken wings, when frying or baking...
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I think this is a must in everyone's refrigerator. It's so versatile! Veggies, meat, salads, etc. I use soy sauce quite often. Great for the extra thing that you're missing.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I love all the Kikkoman products. This one is especially delicious as an addition to your stir fry.
Shauna M.
This is a little more like tamari. Soy for sushi/sashimi has a bit of a more sharp taste.
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this in a lot of my cooking it has just enough favor but its not over powering very tasty.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Best soy sauce i love usong this on my sushi and chinese food and cooking i just love it
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
What makes this different than regular Kikkoman soy sauce? What makes it better for sushi?