BY KIKKOMAN #1 in Soy Sauce

All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence. see more...

• Have you ever used this to season a turkey?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for sushi or anyother seafood? i bought this...4 Answers
  • Why does it taste way different then the sause at the restaurants??6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I like using this sauce to make some stir fry. I add it to some pieces of chicken for a few minutes. After cooking the chicken, I add some veggies and more sauce. This sauce is salty. It gives the food great flavor. I have been using this brand for so many years.

The price is just right. I usually buy it on sale and with coupons. It can be found in most supermarkets.

I totally recommend it
MaryBeth R.
Review for: 1.2 Lt more...
I am a huge Chinese and Japanese food lover, so I always have this in my fridge! I love the flavor. It goes well in marinades, on rice, sushi, hibachi noodles, beef jerky recipes, and so much more! I love the taste and highly recommend!!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Soy Sauce 10 oz more...
I live Chinese food & cokking at home. So for these two reasons this soy sauce is a must for me. I use it with noodles & rice. I love the taste & the flavour of adds to my food. I recommend this sauce.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Soy Sauce 10 oz more...
This is my favorite so I sauce! I use this when I am making a veggie stirfry or a vegetable fried rice. I do prefer the one that is low sodium but if this is all they have I’ll take it
Siknah C.
This is my go to soy sauce. It is the brand you can normally find at restaurants for a reason. It's also fairly affordable. Love the bottle as well, really keeps you from dumping out too much at one time. Perfect for sushi or trying out a new recipe but if you don't like salt, they do offer a low sodium version.
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
This is the OG soy sauce- I refuse to use any other brand.  If I can find a good deal at an Asian grocery, I get a big bottle of either original or low-sodium (there is no difference in taste, I promise).  This is amazing stuff.  You can use it for a marinade, BBQ, or just for dipping!
Amira C.
Kikkoman soy sauce is absolutely the best for cooking beef tips with broccoli and white rice. I absolutely enjoy this and it brings out a bunch of flavor. I love it so much and it's highly recommend for when you cook like steaks and beef tips and make homemade Chinese food.
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this for many dishes. Especially my homemade fried rice and terriyaki sauces. It has the perfect zing to it and makes it taste just like Chinese food from back up north. I have tried many other brands and they just don't match up north have the same flavoring.
Cari W.
My family and I love this soy sauce. When I make any Chinese food, like beef chow mein, this is my go to ingredient. It’s easy to find at my local grocery store. We always recommend it to our friends and neighbors!
Jeanny-Sofia O.
06705
I love sushi, it's one of my favorite dishes ... and this sauce is the best to accompany it. It is a good complement for Asian meals. I satisfied with this flavor Kikkoman Soy Sauce I recommend it !!
member-eee8d1ca1
Colonia, NJ
Why does it taste way different then the sause at the restaurants??
Cindy D.
What are some recipes that you use it on/in?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Has anyone used this for sushi or anyother seafood? i bought this because i just started eatting sushi and i wanted to see if anyone else tried this with it
Esther K.
Have you ever used this to season a turkey?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Which is better? Kikkoman? Or silver Swan? Which is healthier?