Kikkoman Soy Sauce

by Kikkoman

#1 in Soy Sauce

All-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from water, wheat, soybeans and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. Besides using it in traditional Asian dishes, try it in mainstream American foods, classic Mediterranean dishes or exotic Caribbean cuisine.

Ingredients: Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt

What do you normally put soy sauce on? I put mine on chicken fried rice and sushi!
Do you ever use this in Marinades?
Have you ever used this to season a turkey?
Start your review of Kikkoman Soy Sauce!
8 days agoAlbuquerque, NM
My favorite of all time I put soy sauce on pretty much everything, I love the taste. When I I eat chicken wings I always drench them in soy sauce if I DNT have any I won't eat em. And it's cheap the price for it is perfect. I buy a bottle like three times a month.
2 months agoPocahontas
I think this product is good, the soy sauce tastes just like the ones I would get from my local Chinese restaurant. I wouldn't do anything to improve this soy sauce. I use it for my rice and I use to make my fried rice.
23 days agoBaltimore , MD
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This kikkoman is my favorite when it comes to Soy sauce! It's not that salty and taste perfect for me. It's great for all kinds of recipe and prettt much works with any kind of food for great tasting. I would definitely love to buy this again and recommend to all my friends and family
4 days agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
Classic soy sauce! Great for any stir fry dishes and sushi. I took one star off only because of the sodium level but it’s still delishhh! I like the cute bottle it comes in too!
a month agoBrazoria , TX
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Taylor W.
Purchased at: Kroger
A great soy sauce for sushi, cooking and much more! It’s one of the cheapest options I’ve found but still have a great taste! My favorite meal to cook with it is Honey Siracha Turkey Meatballs!
a month agoGreensboro
Purchased at: Walmart
The best soy sauce above ALL other brands! My husband is Filipino and I've used a bunch of different brands of Soy sauce from cooking filipino dishes (abodo & lumpia, mainly!) & after 10years of trying different types- I now will NOT buy any brand other than Kikoman!! I could seriously drink this stuff!
a year agoHampton , VA
This is the only soy sauce I will use and I have to keep large bottles on hand as I use it a lot! The flavor is rich without being over powering. I use this in quite a few recipes but one of my favorites is a marinade that I use on ribs, chicken, steaks, I always make extra to spoon over white rice when I grill the meat. Ive tried other soy sauce but they sometimes are too salty or have this strong tang that I don’t like and even some that seem gritty. Kikkoman Soy Sauce is perfectly balanced in flavor. Here’s a great recipe for you. Chamorro marinade: White vinegar Kikkoman Soy Sauce White onion- diced Crushed red pepper flakes ( if you can find fresh crushed red pepper paste that’s best). cayenne pepper if you want it spicy I empty a whole bottle of the soy sauce into a large marinade container and then refill the soy sauce bottle with the vinegar so it’s equal amounts. Add the diced onion and sprinkle the red pepper to taste. The more red peppers the hotter the marinade. I normally add 2-4 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper. Stir to combine and (**) soak your meat for a minimum of 2 hrs but no more then 3. The longer it soaks the hotter it gets. GRILL the meat till done! Delicious! ** Before soaking your meat pull some of the marinade out into a separate bowl and set it in fridge, you can use it to pour over white rice. I add chopped green onions to my rice. This marinade is great on ribs, chicken and steak but you can also use it on fish, I’ve just never tried it. Hope you try it and like it!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve been using Kikkoman Soy Sauce for years for recipes and seasoning food. I especially like it on Japanese white rice and with a little bit of rice vinegar. I’ve tried other Soy Sauce brands and always return to using Kikkoman brand. The flavor is the best.
2 months agoPhoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
Only one soy sauce makes it into this house. And that's Kikkoman soy sauce. you know they do it right when they've been doing it for over 300 years. Don't sell yourself short buying some other lame-ass soy sauce, and go straight to the professionals.
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Rich flavor that makes your food taste amazing!!! Is there really any other sauce to use besides this one!? This is also great to grill hamburgers and steaks as well. I am not kidding! Of course any Chinese that I attempt to make I have to have this sauce lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...