Add a Photo

All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
Photos (11)
Shante J.
Shante J.

I love Chinese food! Chinese food is amazing! I love to add this soy sauce with my rice. I love the taste of soy sauce. The soy sauce is even great for stirfry as well. I always have to get soy sauce. This brand has a great flavor! Soy sauce is really good with vegetables. I would definitely recommend this product. Every Asian restaurant that I have been too always asks if I need soy sauce and this brand is pretty great! This also adds moisture and gives a nice treat for the taste buds. I definitely love to use this!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA

I have got a Chinese husband (born and raised in Taiwan) that should say enough:)
My husband is picky on the soy sauce like I m picky on the wine (I'm french)
This soy sauce was approved by him and his family when they came to visit us. I use it to cook or as a dipping sauce.plus it's not expensive at all. Like $3 the bottle and they sometimes have sell on it at my local grocery store buy 1 get 1 free.
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS

This is my favorite soy sauce it is my go-to when I'm looking for a different flavor I marinate my chicken and sometimes my steaks in it I love to put it on my rice I think it's very affordable our store runs it on special all the time there's a little bit salty for my liking but it has the best taste out of all the sources that I have tried so far I do recommend this one!
Jeremy N.
Jeremy N.
Lynchburg, VA

I am a Malaysian, and the Kikkoman soy sauce is always sub par (we have locally brewed soy sauce). The reason is because it is extra salty, and the flavor is very one-dimensional. It gets the job done, but lacks the extra lift in taste and flavor other local Asian soy sauces have.
Katie l.
Katie l.
Anniston, AL

I've used several different brands of soy sauce, and honestly I couldn't tell the difference years ago. But as I've gotten older and developed good taste in food, this is the only brand I use. It is the best brand in my opinion. Most Asian restaurants use this brand as well.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is a winner in my book. Just recently used this to brine a chicken. It was so juicy and flavorful! I know so people find it salty, but I believe that depends on how much you're using. The chicken wasn't salty at all. I am recommending this to everyone. You can't loose.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM

The only soy sauce I've known besides a couple of store brands. But, it's one of the best since I often use it for making fried rice and marinating my meats such as chicken, beef, and pork. Also goes great with brown sugar for the marinade. I always have this stuff on hand~
alyssa b.
alyssa b.

I mean who doesn't love this stuff?! this brand is so much better than any of the others out there. great price, great quality. you can find it anywhere. mix you wasabi in it for your sushi rolls and for making fried rice. i also use in the majority if my marinades!
Myra K.
Myra K.

As an asian born in asia, soy sauce is a must on table.. We have our own soy sauce that is made only in asia and cant find it anywhere else... Kikoman is the closest one that i can find... It taste almost the same.. Thanks kikoman for healing my homesickness... :)
Logan H.
Logan H.
Mc Farland, WI

This stuff is the BEST! I don't make fried rice without it! The flavor cannot be beat and I love the fact that I can buy a huge bottle of it at Sam's Club and save some money because we go through a lot of it. I'm satisfied every time I used it. I would recommend!
member-eee8d1ca1
member-eee8d1ca1
Colonia, NJ

Why does it taste way different then the sause at the restaurants??
Cindy D.
Cindy D.

What are some recipes that you use it on/in?
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA

Has anyone used this for sushi or anyother seafood? i bought this because i just started eatting sushi and i wanted to see if anyone else tried this with it
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Oswego, NY

Which is better? Kikkoman? Or silver Swan? Which is healthier?
Esther K.
Esther K.

Have you ever used this to season a turkey?