Kikkoman Soy Sauce

by Kikkoman

#1 in Soy Sauce

All-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from water, wheat, soybeans and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. Besides using it in traditional Asian dishes, try it in mainstream American foods, classic Mediterranean dishes or exotic Caribbean cuisine.

Ingredients: Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt

Does anyone put this on stews or gravy I like to use this in stirfryDoes anyone put this on stews or gravy I like to use this in stirfry?
I have tried different brands and can't tell the difference, is it just me?
What are good recipes to make with this?
Start your review of Kikkoman Soy Sauce!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Jamie J.
We always have to keep soy sauce in our house. And not just to make Chinese food but many other sauces and marinades. We love making our homemade sauces. Great price and you definitely know its a great name brand.
Jessica  L.
Rustburg, VA
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Jessica  L.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Jessica  L.
I love this soy sauce whether I'm cooking Japanesse food or dipping sushi. I always reach for this the quality is amzing and its such a good price. Would recommend!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Rosie N.
One of the most common soy sauce found in a lot of places including local markets is this brand. When I want to stir-fry, I drizzle this to get a mixture of salty and malty flavors. It’s a good seasoning but when used too much, it can totally ruin a dish. There is 5 fl oz of this soy sauce and it comes in a glass bottle with a red twist-off plastic cap but doesn't have a dispenser inside which can cause overpour. It goes for about $1.69 and I think this is considered the smaller sized bottle. Overall, good and I would buy it again!
lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by lionna H.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by lionna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kill Oman soy sauce is the best with any stirfry gives vegetables steak a great flavor and taste. Would highly recommend to anyone who is interested in making their own stir fry or other Chinese dish .taste great!Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Destiny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
How could you ever go with any other soy sauce? This soy sauce by kikkoman is an all time favorite and staple in my hone! This is great for adding to foods like rice, noodles, and soups. It's also good for using as a base to make other sauces like teriyaki and others! Highly recommend!Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Thuy N.
Salt, wheat, soybean. It tastes better than other soy sauce packets. I don't often use it but if the food I ordered comes with fried rice or dumplings, it's good to have with them. It is salty but good.
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Cameron B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been buying this soy sauce for years. Goes great on Asian food. The flavor is good and the salt taste isn’t over powering. Over 300 hundred years of excellence... I’d say they perfected it. Very satisfied with this product.
Liz E.
I'm not even exaggerating, but I totally love soy sauce! Any dish that has soy sauce in it is almost always a favorite of mine! Yep, I love me some sodium. Slap some on chicken, pork, beef, seafood, vegetables, whatever. Most marinades that have soy sauce in it is awesome. I specifically like this brand of soy sauce for my sushi and sashimi dishes. It enhances the flavor and not distract from it. I've always imagined that if I were poor, all I needed is rice and soy sauce. How do I know that? Because I used to be a really picky eater as a child and that's the only thing I would eat sometimes. Now I love me some adobo, paksiw, stir fry, fried rice, anything with soy sauce! I know it's crazy sodium, but hey, it doesn't seem to affect me much!
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good sauce to make this meal! Not to salty, very tasty! mugged the right touch to this meal!
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Kikkoman Soy Sauce uploaded by Samantha H.
The best soy sauce! No others compare. It has the best taste and is the only one I will buy anymore. Great container to store as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...