BY KIKKOMAN #1 in Soy Sauce

All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence. see more...

• Have you ever used this to season a turkey?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for sushi or anyother seafood? i bought this...4 Answers
  • Why does it taste way different then the sause at the restaurants??6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
The only soy sauce I've known besides a couple of store brands. But, it's one of the best since I often use it for making fried rice and marinating my meats such as chicken, beef, and pork. Also goes great with brown sugar for the marinade. I always have this stuff on hand~
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
Foodie Expert
This is a winner in my book. Just recently used this to brine a chicken. It was so juicy and flavorful! I know so people find it salty, but I believe that depends on how much you're using. The chicken wasn't salty at all. I am recommending this to everyone. You can't loose.
alyssa b.
alyssa b.
I mean who doesn't love this stuff?! this brand is so much better than any of the others out there. great price, great quality. you can find it anywhere. mix you wasabi in it for your sushi rolls and for making fried rice. i also use in the majority if my marinades!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
Very good soy sauce! I always manage to get this for a great price and it taste very good in some of the meals I make! However, this could just be me, if I use to much I tend to get massive headaches. So needless to say I have to be careful with it.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite soy sauce. Although it can't compare to traditional Asian soy sauce, it's still the closest thing I've tasted to it. It's a bit salty though, so try not to go overboard! A little goes a long way with this stuff.
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Foodie Expert
Best soy sauce. When you go to a true chinese restaurant wheter is fancy or popular, they all serve this sauce and it's simply the best. It's not too salty and has the right amout of sourness to it. Highly recommended
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
Sushi is my favorite food so of course I have to have soy sauce. My parents get a different brand, but I can't live without this one. It has great flavor!! It gives a new depth to the sushi rolls! So good!
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
This is the only soy sauce brand we use at home. It's soy sauce, so it's salty and should be used lightly. You can create numerous, delicious dishes with soy sauce. I add it to salmon and white rice.
ana M.
ana M.
Tried many different brands always went back to Kikkoman. Fair price $ at the local store. Works best my chineese fusion cooking.
As well as all other dishes.
Jacklyn V.
Jacklyn V.
Bellflower, CA
Foodie Expert
Only soy sauce I will ever purchase! I love it on everything and anything.. Rice fish chicken shrimp it goes on everything! Love love love it!!
member-eee8d1ca1
member-eee8d1ca1
Colonia, NJ
Why does it taste way different then the sause at the restaurants??
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
What are some recipes that you use it on/in?
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used this for sushi or anyother seafood? i bought this because i just started eatting sushi and i wanted to see if anyone else tried this with it
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better? Kikkoman? Or silver Swan? Which is healthier?
Esther K.
Esther K.
Foodie Expert
Have you ever used this to season a turkey?