Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesAsian SaucesKikkoman
Preservative-Free Poke Umami Sauce, 5 Pound 4 Ounce

Kikkoman Preservative-Free Poke Umami Sauce, 5 Pound 4 Ounce

by Kikkoman

Preservative-Free Poke Sauce Certifications Kikkoman Preservative Free Poke Sauce is made with Kikkoman Soy Sauce, Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, Kikkoman Sesame Oil and premium spices. It is a one-stop wonder that adds umami, rich savory flavor...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kikkoman Preservative-Free Poke Umami Sauce, 5 Pound 4 Ounce!
Kikkoman Preservative-Free Poke Umami Sauce, 5 Pound 4 Ounce uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I initially found this on a random trip to Smart and Final. It has a medium-hot initial spice kick but it cools off quickly. I love the sweetness and the hint of garlic and sour vinegar. This also has less sodium and more flavor per tablespoon compared to plain soy sauce. We've used this for salads, chicken, pork, and as a dip. So yum. For a long time, I wasn't able to find the smaller, non-economy version of this sauce. But Vons carries the 'normal' size bottles now, which is great because 5-lbs is ridiculous no matter how delicious this sauce is. I picked up this last bottle at Vons. The 5-lb carton was $18. The small bottle is only $3 at Vons. Highly recommended and will buy again since we're almost out.

Looking for your answer?