BY KIKKOMAN #60 in Asian Sauces

Ponzu is a seasoned Japanese soy sauce, accented with citrus. It has the perfect balance of salty, tangy and sweet to enhance the flavors of broiled meats, poultry, seafood or vegetables. Or, use ponzu as a sauce for sushi, sashimi, cubes of tofu or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
This ponzu sauce is fantastic! I make my own dumplings and I use this as a base for my dipping sauce. It's sometimes hard to find but there is an Asian market in town that stocks it. I use this, chili oil and garlic for my sauce. It's wonderful and I recommend it highly.
Kaniya C.
Redondo Beach , CA
This is one of my favorite ponzu sauce I use for my shabu shabu. It is inexpensive. It goes great with the meat and veggies as a dipping sauce. I add garlic, dikon, green onions, chili powder and some chili oil to my ponzu sauce and it's amazing.
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this every year I make mussel shooters. It's my go to sauce and I add lemon or lime for extra flavor. They do have a lime or lemon flavored mixture but I prefer to add my own. I'd recommend this as a dipping sauce for seafood!