BY KIKKOMAN

Kikkoman® Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Dressing & Sauce.
15 fl oz (444 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
This is another sauce that is a staple in my household. I love to top my steamed rice with this in addition to soy sauce. My husband also makes an amazing shredded chicken dish using this sauce. We will always be repurchasing this product when we run out.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Kikkoman has variety of sauces and dressings, marinades etc. this one is so good for on top of noodles salmon and even chicken. Experiment with it and you won't be disappointed. I would explain it as a soy sauce but with a lighter approach and citrus flavor. Lemon and orange notes.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
This is the ponzu that is given out at the sushi restaurant that we eat at. Its not the best in the world but it is definitely not the worst. I use it happily to dip my sushi in and it is amazing.
Ellen S.
Cincinnati, OH
A great alternative to the classic soy sauce. Added to the depth of the umami, you'll find light citrus notes, which instantly freshens the flavor of any seafood dish. For the price, it's some of the best Ponzu you'll find.
Aimee K.
Having a meal rice, nappa cabbage, and thinly slice meat(sukiyaki) the secret ingredient to make it good PONZU!!!
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
I love this on just about anything savory. mixes well into a salad dressing too!
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
I use this to marinate chicken & also as a sauce for rice, salads, etcetera.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
If you haven't already...go out and buy this now! It works great for cooking, seasoning, and just using as a sauce. It's absolutely one of the best sauces I've ever had!
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
I use this mostly for marinating chicken. I love how it adds citrus to a dish and isn't overly salty from the soy sauce. I also use it when stir frying veggies to add a different taster to them.