Kikkoman Plum Sauce uploaded by Jana W.Kikkoman Plum Sauce uploaded by karina u.Kikkoman Plum Sauce uploaded by karina u.

BY KIKKOMAN

Kikkoman® Plum Sauce.
Kikkoman restaurant series.
Great for stir-fry and dipping. see more...

Kathleen M.
Dallas, TX
I tried my first glass last night and thoroughly enjoyed it!! I was glad it didn't taste 'wine-y' and was like drinking grape juice. My fiancée who hates wine even enjoyed it. I am be looking for this at my local liquor store.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
This plum wine is really good. Alot of Japanese restuarants carry it. It's a go to brand for plum wine and you can't go wrong. It's sweet. Really good when its cold and the right amount of alcohol content. Yum!
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
Kikkioman Plum Wine is great with everything. I have tried a number of wines, but this one has me returning for more. I find it best to have it really cold
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I have tried a few plum wines and this one is by far the best. Its very fruity and definitely doesnt taste artificial.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
Not sure how I would feel about this. when I tried it I was surprised! it tastes great!
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I've only used this has a dipping sauce for chicken fingers, but I love it. It has a nice sweet taste, but not overally sweet. It add a great flavour to the chicken.