BY KIKKOMAN

A smooth, creamy textured beverage, Pearl® Green Tea Organic Soymilk is an energizing drink using imported organic green tea. One 8 oz. glass provides as much calcium and more vitamin A and D than whole milk, so drink this soymilk alone or use in a... see more...

Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Foodie Expert
I really love matcha green tea. When I came across this I was beyond happy. It has a great flavor and is great that it's made with Soy milk. But it's hard to find where I live. What's funny but sad is the fact that I can honestly finish this whole thing in one sitting.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Don't get me wrong, the taste is great! But after learning that it contains carrageenan (which can cause intestinal inflammation- or irritated bowels, and may have more harmful effects long-term), it makes me doubtful. If it doesn't make you go to the bathroom, then its fine, but if it does, then don't drink it. But like I said, the taste is great, and the price isn't too bad!