Kikkoman® Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs uploaded by Jan a.Kikkoman® Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs uploaded by Stacy S.Kikkoman® Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs uploaded by Stacy S.

BY KIKKOMAN

Made with 100% whole wheat bread that has been custom baked, Kikkoman whole wheat panko contains three times more fiber per ½ cup than Kikkoman original panko. Now you can enjoy the healthy benefits of eating whole grains, without sacrificing that... see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Love it! I typically buy progresso brand bread crumbs but I wanted to try out something new. I love to make breaded chicken breasts and this stuff is perfect! I love how it comes plain so I can add my own seasonings and try out different things. Tastes delicious!
Jan a.
I find a new way to use this Panko, not only for shrimp but also for chicken, or chicken Parmesan. This inventions of mine with Panko makes my dishes amazing. Price accessible, I will buy this and yes I highly recommend this product.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I've used this product multiple times. From making fried fish to making breaded chicken cutlets. Its got a nice flavor, crisps up beautifully and best part of all its a healthier alternative to regular breadcrumbs.