BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... Wh...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura s...2 Answers
Julie L.
St, ON
Love these bread crumbs. Consistently crispy. The turn golden without burning up too soon allowing foods the get thoroughly cooked through to the middle. Great for fish, chicken, veggies anything really!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
In my household these bread crumbs are an every month purchase . Anytime we fry something we use it. In the photo I was making fried zucchini  & it turned out amazing. Very easy to bread with & it makes everything cripsy & crunchy which I like .
Gemini M.
Love these bread crumbs so much! They leave food crispy and crunchy when frying. I've tried other bread crumbs but these are the best. I make anything from fried chicken tenders to mashed potato pancakes with these bread crumbs. Would definitely recommend.
Aisha P.
This is a new Thanksgiving essential for me. I recently made a sausage stuffing using this. It was absolutely delicious! I was worried about the consistency and if one bag would enough. It was. I was also concerned about it being too dry. My concern was null and void. I am so glad I tried this! I'm going back to get more while it's on sale. My family hinted about me making the stuffing this holiday, thanks to this great dish with Kikkoman.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@kikkomankitchen This is one of my top panko breads to cook with most of my family meals. I would use it in my homemade meatballs for example. It has the best quality Japanese fluffy panko bread. It comes in toasted, and untoasted varities.
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn, SK
The best crumbs for making crispy coatings or toppings. Sometimes I have a bit of trouble sticking. They’re nice big coating and great change from other coatings
Emily A.
Chicago
Favorite crispy bread crumbs. Love this with chicken. Mix in a little Italian bread crumbs for great flavor and texture.
anne R.
miami fl
i like it since its very good panko to make tempura recipies as vegetables and meat. u will not regreat if u try it.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is a space item in my house. We use it for my husbands chicken Parmesan. My eggplant parmesan.They make everything so crispy and crunchy. Also make amazing chicken tenders with these. Highly recommend and the price is great!!
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Mt holly, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?

back