BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
In my household these bread crumbs are an every month purchase . Anytime we fry something we use it. In the photo I was making fried zucchini  & it turned out amazing. Very easy to bread with & it makes everything cripsy & crunchy which I like .
Gemini M.
Love these bread crumbs so much! They leave food crispy and crunchy when frying. I've tried other bread crumbs but these are the best. I make anything from fried chicken tenders to mashed potato pancakes with these bread crumbs. Would definitely recommend.
Aisha P.
This is a new Thanksgiving essential for me. I recently made a sausage stuffing using this. It was absolutely delicious! I was worried about the consistency and if one bag would enough. It was. I was also concerned about it being too dry. My concern was null and void. I am so glad I tried this! I'm going back to get more while it's on sale. My family hinted about me making the stuffing this holiday, thanks to this great dish with Kikkoman.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@kikkomankitchen This is one of my top panko breads to cook with most of my family meals. I would use it in my homemade meatballs for example. It has the best quality Japanese fluffy panko bread. It comes in toasted, and untoasted varities.
Julieth Z.
Great crumbs! These japanese crumbs are perfect for fish, shrimps, crab cakes, nuggets, salmon patties, etc. What I love about is that they leave a crispier surface while the middle stays soft. I really recommend you to give it a try.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pretty tasty! I will normally bread my chicken with these and then fry bake them! I like the seasoning of the bread crumbs and they are so flavorful! Sometimes, I like sprinkling it on the top of Mac and cheese and then baking it. It adds a nice flavor and gives the Mac and cheese a different style and taste!
Denise R.
shawinigan, QC
Depuis que j'ai découvert le panko j'en met partout ou il y a besoin de chapelure dans le mac n chez dans les sushi sur mon poulet impossible maintenant de m'en passer
Wil M.
Houston
I had went out to a restaurant and I tried to duplicate frying some really crispy shrimp and I tried all kind of breadcrumbs it wasn't until I found this gym where I realized all my answers were right in front of me the whole time I definitely recommend this
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love these, makes foods crispy and crunchy without frying. I melt a little butter and mix these and grated Parmesan and but on my chicken breast and back them. Their wonderful.
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?