BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
In my household these bread crumbs are an every month purchase . Anytime we fry something we use it. In the photo I was making fried zucchini  & it turned out amazing. Very easy to bread with & it makes everything cripsy & crunchy which I like .
Gemini M.
Love these bread crumbs so much! They leave food crispy and crunchy when frying. I've tried other bread crumbs but these are the best. I make anything from fried chicken tenders to mashed potato pancakes with these bread crumbs. Would definitely recommend.
Aisha P.
This is a new Thanksgiving essential for me. I recently made a sausage stuffing using this. It was absolutely delicious! I was worried about the consistency and if one bag would enough. It was. I was also concerned about it being too dry. My concern was null and void. I am so glad I tried this! I'm going back to get more while it's on sale. My family hinted about me making the stuffing this holiday, thanks to this great dish with Kikkoman.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@kikkomankitchen This is one of my top panko breads to cook with most of my family meals. I would use it in my homemade meatballs for example. It has the best quality Japanese fluffy panko bread. It comes in toasted, and untoasted varities.
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Love cooking it with fish or chicken. Give a great coating and great taste to the food. They sell mostly in supermarkets.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Jenifer R.
Kikkoman is my go to brand for Pablo Crumbs. They are a perfect alternative to plain bread crumbs and the flavor is amazing. Not sure if it is healthier or not, but it feels like a lighter crust than bread crumbs.
Bethany E.
Lima, OH
Very versatile product. Can be used to enhance just about any dish. I love using it on chicken but my favorite is for deep fried cheeseburgers!
Katey J.
Aylesford , NS
These bread crumbs make almost anything taste better ❤ perfect for coating crispy tofu or making the most killer potato wedges!! If you like things crispy you'll love these
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brand for Panko bread crumbs. It leaves everything that I fry so crunchy and doesn’t soak up so much oil in the food
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?