BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Love cooking it with fish or chicken. Give a great coating and great taste to the food. They sell mostly in supermarkets.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Jenifer R.
Kikkoman is my go to brand for Pablo Crumbs. They are a perfect alternative to plain bread crumbs and the flavor is amazing. Not sure if it is healthier or not, but it feels like a lighter crust than bread crumbs.
Bethany E.
Lima, OH
Very versatile product. Can be used to enhance just about any dish. I love using it on chicken but my favorite is for deep fried cheeseburgers!
Katey J.
Aylesford , NS
These bread crumbs make almost anything taste better ❤ perfect for coating crispy tofu or making the most killer potato wedges!! If you like things crispy you'll love these
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brand for Panko bread crumbs. It leaves everything that I fry so crunchy and doesn’t soak up so much oil in the food
Shayla D.
Kansas City, KS
I use this for chicken Parmesan at least once a week. So easy to find at any grocery store and stays good for a while with the sealed lid. Comes preseasoned so no need to get too fancy with it. Recommended to others.
Alexis G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I absolutely love these Japanese bread crumbs, I make chicken cutlets and use these bread crumbs it makes them crispy. So delicious
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs was recommended to me when taught how-to cook curry chicken. Yes amazing a different of crunch but a great cunch to fried chicken. Anyone wanting to cook curry this is the brand to use.
Jolie N.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this stuff to crust my chicken for nuggets. They taste so good if you mix parmesan in it
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?