BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... Wh...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is a space item in my house. We use it for my husbands chicken Parmesan. My eggplant parmesan.They make everything so crispy and crunchy. Also make amazing chicken tenders with these. Highly recommend and the price is great!!
Lindsey R.
Sudbury
I love Panko. I use it to cook my fish and it tastes way better then using regular fish batter and way healthier for you.
Julie L.
St, ON
Love these bread crumbs. Consistently crispy. The turn golden without burning up too soon allowing foods the get thoroughly cooked through to the middle. Great for fish, chicken, veggies anything really!
Julieth Z.
Great crumbs! These japanese crumbs are perfect for fish, shrimps, crab cakes, nuggets, salmon patties, etc. What I love about is that they leave a crispier surface while the middle stays soft. I really recommend you to give it a try.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pretty tasty! I will normally bread my chicken with these and then fry bake them! I like the seasoning of the bread crumbs and they are so flavorful! Sometimes, I like sprinkling it on the top of Mac and cheese and then baking it. It adds a nice flavor and gives the Mac and cheese a different style and taste!
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Depuis que j'ai découvert le panko j'en met partout ou il y a besoin de chapelure dans le mac n chez dans les sushi sur mon poulet impossible maintenant de m'en passer
Wil M.
I had went out to a restaurant and I tried to duplicate frying some really crispy shrimp and I tried all kind of breadcrumbs it wasn't until I found this gym where I realized all my answers were right in front of me the whole time I definitely recommend this
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love these, makes foods crispy and crunchy without frying. I melt a little butter and mix these and grated Parmesan and but on my chicken breast and back them. Their wonderful.
Dawn M.
I was recently introduced to these by the brand and I have to say I really enjoyed using it for baked fish. I am going to try it with shrimp next byut these are value priced so easy for me to pick up regularly
Ella P.
Portland, OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?