BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Wil M.
I had went out to a restaurant and I tried to duplicate frying some really crispy shrimp and I tried all kind of breadcrumbs it wasn't until I found this gym where I realized all my answers were right in front of me the whole time I definitely recommend this
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love these, makes foods crispy and crunchy without frying. I melt a little butter and mix these and grated Parmesan and but on my chicken breast and back them. Their wonderful.
Dawn M.
I was recently introduced to these by the brand and I have to say I really enjoyed using it for baked fish. I am going to try it with shrimp next byut these are value priced so easy for me to pick up regularly
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Love cooking it with fish or chicken. Give a great coating and great taste to the food. They sell mostly in supermarkets.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Jenifer R.
Kikkoman is my go to brand for Pablo Crumbs. They are a perfect alternative to plain bread crumbs and the flavor is amazing. Not sure if it is healthier or not, but it feels like a lighter crust than bread crumbs.
Bethany E.
Lima, OH
Very versatile product. Can be used to enhance just about any dish. I love using it on chicken but my favorite is for deep fried cheeseburgers!
Katey J.
Aylesford, NS
These bread crumbs make almost anything taste better ❤ perfect for coating crispy tofu or making the most killer potato wedges!! If you like things crispy you'll love these
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brand for Panko bread crumbs. It leaves everything that I fry so crunchy and doesn’t soak up so much oil in the food
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?