BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I like food fried in panko crumbs, but I tried Kikkoman's sausage panko stuffing, and it did not do it for me. I think it's better fried than baked.
Bethany E.
Lima, OH
Very versatile product. Can be used to enhance just about any dish. I love using it on chicken but my favorite is for deep fried cheeseburgers!
Katey J.
Aylesford , NS
These bread crumbs make almost anything taste better ❤ perfect for coating crispy tofu or making the most killer potato wedges!! If you like things crispy you'll love these
Jolie N.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this stuff to crust my chicken for nuggets. They taste so good if you mix parmesan in it
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love the kikkoman brand. I have tried several of there sauces. I have been wanting to try these but my local grocery store seems to also be sold out! :(
Brecken A.
These breadcrumbs are cheap yet still a great product! They can be used to put breading on many different foods. I like to use them to make black bean veggie burgers and they are very easy to use
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
My Mom has been using this product since I was little and I love it too! Perfect for making simple recipes with chicken and we've used it to bread fun things like making crunchy yummy zucchini sticks!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Love cooking it with fish or chicken. Give a great coating and great taste to the food. They sell mostly in supermarkets.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?