BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... Wh...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura s...2 Answers
Kathleen E.
Surrey , FL
Absolute favourite panko breadcrumbs!!! So light and airy when using for breading, flavourful and great to sprinkle on dishes as well. Crispy and easy to use! The brand is easy to find everywhere, too. Highly recommend.
Emily A.
Chicago
Favorite crispy bread crumbs. Love this with chicken. Mix in a little Italian bread crumbs for great flavor and texture.
anne R.
miami fl
i like it since its very good panko to make tempura recipies as vegetables and meat. u will not regreat if u try it.
Tamara N.
Olive Branch, MS
A couple of years ago I fell in love with fried pickles at a local restaurant. Going out to eat is a rare treat so I wanted to learn how to make them myself. I tried making my own breading mixture at first but it wasn't nearly as tasty. Someone said to try Kikkoman Panko bread crumbs. It made the difference and now I am constantly being asked to make up a batch of fried pickles for get togethers.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Jenifer R.
Kikkoman is my go to brand for Pablo Crumbs. They are a perfect alternative to plain bread crumbs and the flavor is amazing. Not sure if it is healthier or not, but it feels like a lighter crust than bread crumbs.
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
So good! Great flavor and you can use for just About anything! I use it for breading and as a top crusty on my Mac and cheese!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Depuis que j'ai découvert le panko j'en met partout ou il y a besoin de chapelure dans le mac n chez dans les sushi sur mon poulet impossible maintenant de m'en passer
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brand for Panko bread crumbs. It leaves everything that I fry so crunchy and doesn’t soak up so much oil in the food
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Mt holly, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?

Kohl's