BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Julieth Z.
Great crumbs! These japanese crumbs are perfect for fish, shrimps, crab cakes, nuggets, salmon patties, etc. What I love about is that they leave a crispier surface while the middle stays soft. I really recommend you to give it a try.
Denise R.
shawinigan, QC
Depuis que j'ai découvert le panko j'en met partout ou il y a besoin de chapelure dans le mac n chez dans les sushi sur mon poulet impossible maintenant de m'en passer
Wil M.
Houston
I had went out to a restaurant and I tried to duplicate frying some really crispy shrimp and I tried all kind of breadcrumbs it wasn't until I found this gym where I realized all my answers were right in front of me the whole time I definitely recommend this
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love these, makes foods crispy and crunchy without frying. I melt a little butter and mix these and grated Parmesan and but on my chicken breast and back them. Their wonderful.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Love cooking it with fish or chicken. Give a great coating and great taste to the food. They sell mostly in supermarkets.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Jenifer R.
Kikkoman is my go to brand for Pablo Crumbs. They are a perfect alternative to plain bread crumbs and the flavor is amazing. Not sure if it is healthier or not, but it feels like a lighter crust than bread crumbs.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brand for Panko bread crumbs. It leaves everything that I fry so crunchy and doesn’t soak up so much oil in the food
Shayla D.
Kansas City, KS
I use this for chicken Parmesan at least once a week. So easy to find at any grocery store and stays good for a while with the sealed lid. Comes preseasoned so no need to get too fancy with it. Recommended to others.
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?