Kristina P.

I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?

Natalia R.
Natalia R.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! I've also used it to bread meats and vegetables. Pretty easy to use.
Ha D.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
1 year, 9 months ago
YES! I'm also new to cooking and made tempura shrimp easily with these bread crumbs. I dip my shrimp into a flour mixture, then eggs, and then the bread crumbs. Comes out perfect every time!