Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz

by Kikkoman

#2 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

Is this used only for frying and deep frying?
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Start your review of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz!
Scarlett D.
Atlanta, GA
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Scarlett D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I always use this one for my favorite coconut shrimp tacos!! Mix it with coconut and ufff
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Angela J.
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz One of my favorite things to make with panko bread crumbs is oven fried chicken. I’m like regular breadcrumbs, the Panko breadcrumbs come out nice and crispy. I also use Panko in my meatloaf. Again, awesome. If you have never tried Panko breadcrumbs you have no clue what you’re missing.
Elisabeth K.
Troy, MI
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Elisabeth K.
My favorite way to make chicken. I love this form of breading because it’s light weight and has a great crunch. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey, but I think the end product is worth it.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Tiffany E E.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I had never used panko crumbs until I needed them for a specific dinner. I bought these panko crumbs and I was floored at how crunchy and crispy the crumbs made my chicken. Ever since I've been using them in my fried chicken coating. They are amazing! Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Tierny R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy this brand. Tastes great and become so crispy. Use this for shrimp tempura and for my pork or chicken katsu . You can do so much
Kandy S.
Macon, GA
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Kandy S.
I love this for my breaded coconut shrimp. What makes it so great is it’s resealable!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Pam L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I was lucky to win a #free #sponsorsed #kikkomanparty and tried a recipes from their website and a few they sent me in their recipe book and they all turned out fantastic! The only flaw was panko stuffing was way too salty so I'll have to tweak the ingredients. I never knew that there was so many options from sweet to salty to use panko bread crumbs that I will definitely be using it for more future recipes. Panko has an unbeatable crunch! The plain flavor makes it versatile and I love the fact it comes in a gluten free version too. #sponsored
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 8oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
I like these bread crumbs a lot. They give a nice crunchy texture to any dish. They don’t get soggy and they take on whatever flavor you add to it. I use it in my tuna poke bowls all the time to get that crunch.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Purchased at: Kroger
These are the most wonderful bread crumbs. I love making vegan snacks and entres with these. They are easy to use and have a nice crisp texture when baked. (Baked tofu shown in photo) They are priced to be affordable and have a resealable zipper bag inside the box to retain freshness. Great product!
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg so for the longest time I used regular flower to give me that crunchy texture on my meats and did not make me happy until I came across panko. It is amaizing texture and tastes delicious and crunchy just the way I like it:)