BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs was recommended to me when taught how-to cook curry chicken. Yes amazing a different of crunch but a great cunch to fried chicken. Anyone wanting to cook curry this is the brand to use.
Jenifer R.
Foodie Expert
Kikkoman is my go to brand for Pablo Crumbs. They are a perfect alternative to plain bread crumbs and the flavor is amazing. Not sure if it is healthier or not, but it feels like a lighter crust than bread crumbs.
Shayla D.
Kansas City, KS
I use this for chicken Parmesan at least once a week. So easy to find at any grocery store and stays good for a while with the sealed lid. Comes preseasoned so no need to get too fancy with it. Recommended to others.
Gemini M.
Foodie Expert
Love these bread crumbs so much! They leave food crispy and crunchy when frying. I've tried other bread crumbs but these are the best. I make anything from fried chicken tenders to mashed potato pancakes with these bread crumbs. Would definitely recommend.
LaKie G.
boulder, wy
Foodie Expert
The only bread crumbs I buy! I don't know what it is exactly it I just love panko breadcrumbs instead of regular ones! I can usually find them next to the Asian foods. They're a little bit more expensive than other bread crumbs, but I think it's worth it. They're great in meatloaf or for homemade chicken strips.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Foodie Expert
In my household these bread crumbs are an every month purchase . Anytime we fry something we use it. In the photo I was making fried zucchini  & it turned out amazing. Very easy to bread with & it makes everything cripsy & crunchy which I like .
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
Kikkoman has the best bread crumbs I've ever used. I make a honey, garlic chicken with these and it's amazing. I use these in my black bean burgers and they never disappoint. They're not expensive at all and they make dishes taste great. I will continue to purchase these.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I would definitely recommend Kikkoman Panko breadcrumbs. Just add an egg wash or olive oil and they stick very well to any type of meat. Of course, there are many other uses for this product as well. However, I have found that they give a great texture and taste to protein while keeping it very moist and tender. They also give the meat a nice appearance and remind me of some dishes I have seen in ethnic restaurants. Lastly, these bread crumbs are lighter than some others I have tried and come in a great resealable bag. This feature alone makes this product a winner in my book. Again, great product I would definitely recommend and will continue to use in the future.
Aisha P.
Foodie Expert
This is a new Thanksgiving essential for me. I recently made a sausage stuffing using this. It was absolutely delicious! I was worried about the consistency and if one bag would enough. It was. I was also concerned about it being too dry. My concern was null and void. I am so glad I tried this! I'm going back to get more while it's on sale. My family hinted about me making the stuffing this holiday, thanks to this great dish with Kikkoman.
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
Foodie Expert
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Foodie Expert
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?