BY KIKKOMAN #3 in Breadcrumbs

Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs.
Japanese style.

• Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is th...3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?1 Answers
  • I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pretty tasty! I will normally bread my chicken with these and then fry bake them! I like the seasoning of the bread crumbs and they are so flavorful! Sometimes, I like sprinkling it on the top of Mac and cheese and then baking it. It adds a nice flavor and gives the Mac and cheese a different style and taste!
Wil M.
Houston
I had went out to a restaurant and I tried to duplicate frying some really crispy shrimp and I tried all kind of breadcrumbs it wasn't until I found this gym where I realized all my answers were right in front of me the whole time I definitely recommend this
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love these, makes foods crispy and crunchy without frying. I melt a little butter and mix these and grated Parmesan and but on my chicken breast and back them. Their wonderful.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
If you haven’t tried Parmesan crusted tilapia before then you are missing out. I had one at a restaurant and it was delicious so I bought these to recreate it at one. I’ve also used these bread crumbs for shrimp and chicken.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs was recommended to me when taught how-to cook curry chicken. Yes amazing a different of crunch but a great cunch to fried chicken. Anyone wanting to cook curry this is the brand to use.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They taste great, and have few ingredients which is better for you! You can get this at your local grocer, I got mine at new seasons . I love that it has a resealable bag!
Dawn M.
I was recently introduced to these by the brand and I have to say I really enjoyed using it for baked fish. I am going to try it with shrimp next byut these are value priced so easy for me to pick up regularly
Shayla D.
Kansas City, KS
I use this for chicken Parmesan at least once a week. So easy to find at any grocery store and stays good for a while with the sealed lid. Comes preseasoned so no need to get too fancy with it. Recommended to others.
Gemini M.
Love these bread crumbs so much! They leave food crispy and crunchy when frying. I've tried other bread crumbs but these are the best. I make anything from fried chicken tenders to mashed potato pancakes with these bread crumbs. Would definitely recommend.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
In my household these bread crumbs are an every month purchase . Anytime we fry something we use it. In the photo I was making fried zucchini  & it turned out amazing. Very easy to bread with & it makes everything cripsy & crunchy which I like .
Kimberly W.
Green Bay, WI
Sorry if this is silly but I honestly have no clue.... What is the difference between bread crumbs and the panko crumbs?
Kristina P.
I'm a learner when it comes to cooking but love tempura shrimp. I've had a hard time with batters and brands. Is this brand easy for a beginner to use and make perfect tempura?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Has anyone every used this in there stuffing?
Marlene S.
Is this used only for frying and deep frying?