2 colors available

BY KIKKOMAN #9 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman Soy Sauce is naturally brewed from wheat, soybeans, water and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my husband's favorite so I sauce he uses it for everything he puts it on the salmon he puts it on his rice even cooks it in with vegetables. The smell and the taste of our great high they recommend it to anybody was trying to watch their sodium
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this low sodium Soy Sauce! It goes great in my stir frys! I buy the big jugs of it because it doesn't really go bad and I use it often!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Foodie Expert
Love the low sodium option for soy sauce! I get the large one from Costco, I use it many recipes and is always in my pantry!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
Foodie Expert
We get ours at Costco and really, is there any other way to buy soy sauce except for in giant quantities?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Foodie Expert
I really like this soy sauce. I like soy sauce but I love that this one isn't overly salty.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
Kikkoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce is the only one I buy. I make a lot of asian inspired dishes and because of the high salt content in regular soy sauce, I always purchase the low sodium version. Kikkoman is the only brand I buy. I have tried the other name brands that are out there, but Kikkoman's products are always high quality and you don't have to break the bank to buy them.
Norma R.
Norma R.
Only soy sauce I'll buy. Absolutely fantastic for when I am in the mood for Chinese... Which is a lot
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
The best tasting chicken I have probably ever had in my life was marinated in this sauce! It's so easy and so tasty. I like that Kikkoman offers a lesser sodium option for dietary needs, and I would recommend it to everyone! Super tasty and affordable!