BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Crystal J.
Lincolnton, NC
Great flavor and very versatile. Whether your using it to make your favorite dish or just using it as a dipping sauce you won't be disappointed. Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
Carolina C.
Plantation, FL
I use this soy sauce to cook almost every meal. I mostly use it to season meat such as chicken, steak or pork. I love the fact that doesn't have that much sodium and It is really easy to use! I used this soy sauce to season a steak for the chimichurri steak dish I made (attached picture) and it was delicious!
Angie P.
In love with this soy sauce, low sodium its not just a promise, but a fact! Totally recommend... Chow mein! someone? :)
Mariana J.
My favourite Soy sauce of all times! It is affordable, easy to find in stores! Costco sells a big bottle id 1,89L. My family and I love it with plain old sticky rice, I usually add some chicken on top, green onions and top it off with this sauce!
Rachel F.
Omg this is a go to when eating sushi it's helsthier and super delicious and tatse just bomb
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
This is always my go to. I like the less sodium better although I occasionally use the regular one. It's not as salty but still delicious. I love it on anything! From rice to meat to sushi. The flavor is unbeatable.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: All-Purpose Seasoning Naturally Brewed more...
I can always count on this soy sauce to come through with ultimate flavor and not so much sodium. I could have soy sauce on *almost* anything, so I definitely needed a healthier option- this brand of product did not disappoint.
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
I use this is most of my Asian inspired dishes. It always tastes good and never disappoint ً. I have tried other brands but still always went back for the original.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
I use/ buy this when i feel like sodium is just too much on some days. Like the icky feeling it gives. So i use this when i feel like being in a healthy mood when i make my vegan meats or chow mein.
Its healthier in a sense and it tastes the same to me.
Amy S.
Kikoman is my favorite band of soy sauce. I’ve tried others, and there isn’t that potent original soy sauce flavor. I know that doesn’t make sense, but that’s how I feel. I love the fact that the low sodium tastes just like the original, except a tiny bit less salty!! It’s perfect for cooking and for dipping sushi! I definitely recommend this brand and this item!!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?