BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Eve-Marie M.
L, QC
I love this soy sauce! In my opinion it’s as Good as the original but healthier because there is less sodium. I will definitely use it again with my sushis
Estella G.
National city
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
I love this soy sauce .i use it for my marinates and my fried rice recipes,I love that it’s lower in sodium but you lose no flavor . I will continue purchasing this soy sauce.
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
For those that need less salt but still want use soy sauce this is a good choice. Tastes as a soy sauce should but has only about 60 percent of the salt (575mg. or 24% of daily allowance per tbsp.)in the regular one. I have not been able yet to find a soy sauce with less salt and comparable flavor.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love that this soy sauce has less sodium without losing any of the flavor!
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
I don't like this brand at all for soy sauce. There is some weird taste that i don't like at all.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I enjoy cooking and many Asian recipes call for soy sauce. The flavor is rich and well balanced and usually adds a very savory taste to any recipe calling for soy sauce. Also delicious used as a great add in for egg rolls or rice. The only brand I buy. :)
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Kikkoman is my go-to for soy sauce. I always make sure I have some in the kitchen. If sodium is an issue for you, this one is less sodium and there isn't any drastic difference. It still tastes great.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I really don't like running out of this soy sauce. I try to keep it at all times. I use it for many recipies. My only complaint is the price, I wish it was a little cheaper.
Kia H.
I prefer this soy sauce just cause its less sodium. I use this soy sauce for dipping sauce, stir fry, and seasoning.
Keila C.
Kissimmee
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
my favorite soy sauce. Has amazing taste while being healthier for you. Great with sushi, rice, any kind of fish. I recommended recipe for this is Lomo Saltado , dish with rice, potatoes, steak tips, peppers, onions and garlic– just add the soy sauce for an amazing dinner!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?

Walmart