BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Heather H.
Yale, MI
This product is way better than the full sodium option with all the flavor and not all the salt.
Amanda F.
I think a little bit of the richness of flavor is lost in this soy sauce, but its better than other low sodium soy sauces.
Jan a.
This is my favorite soy sauce, I use this on many of my meals. To cooking and to add flavor to already cooked food. Price is very reasonable.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz, Soy Sauce Less Sodium 8.5 oz, All-Purpose Seasoning Naturally Brewed, Other more...
This is my soy sauce go to. Less sodium always. I got a regular one and almost died lol. I use it in a lot of Asian cooking particularly in fried rice. I recommend using this to marinate chicken also. I buy it often.
Amy S.
Kikoman is my favorite band of soy sauce. I’ve tried others, and there isn’t that potent original soy sauce flavor. I know that doesn’t make sense, but that’s how I feel. I love the fact that the low sodium tastes just like the original, except a tiny bit less salty!! It’s perfect for cooking and for dipping sushi! I definitely recommend this brand and this item!!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz, Soy Sauce Less Sodium 8.5 oz, All-Purpose Seasoning Naturally Brewed more...
This is the best soy sauce by far. No other brand can compare. The taste is very good and it is well priced too.
lizeth t.
San Francisco, CA
This one is my favorite, I love cooking healthy and this sauce let me do it with less salt. The flavornis really delicious I love it
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I like Kikkoman Soy sauce. I use it everytime that I cook teriyaki chicken or fried rice. Is good but is still salty, super high in sodium.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I cook almost everything with soy sauce so it's nice to have a low sodium option that still tastes just as great. Some people have a brand preference with bottled water, and I have one with my soy sauce and that's Kikkoman.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love salt, please don't get me wrong, but I find that if you use regular soy sauce on something refined like good sushi, that the full strength versions overwhelm it, while the lower sodium version adds a little something to it.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?

back