BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Sherry T.
Montverde, FL
Just because you need soy sauce doesn't mean you have to have all that salt. With Kikkoman less salt Soy Sauce, less sodium more sodiYUM!!
ashley d.
Bryn athyn, PA
I love sushi and I absolutely love soy sauce. This is the best kind I have ever tasted, and I really enjoy that there is less sodium.
Nguyen L.
Shoreline, WA
This is my favorite brand!! this is great for using with sushi. Its not salty at all, personally, i think its more sweet than it should há
Goldie C.
Flushing, NY
I literally would mix this and sesame oil with rice as a kid and eat that as meals. I still use this soy sauce today. It's the best kind.
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this soy sauce, especially the fact that it has less sodium that's better for me. When I make my dishes with it they come out great
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Best soy sauce hands down. Love the flavor. Not to salty. Just perfect. Healthier option too. I love adding it to my asian sauces! Yum!
Christina L.
Canton, MI
The best soy sauce in my opinion. I also love that it is less sodium, because I love soy sauce, but I hate all the excess sodium in it.
lizeth t.
San Francisco, CA
This one is my favorite, I love cooking healthy and this sauce let me do it with less salt. The flavornis really delicious I love it
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
A staple in our house. Great for cooking, making sauces and making dips. I like the lower sodium version since it's a bit healthier.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
This is a staple in my home. Tastes just like the original with way less sodium. It makes it easy to enjoy things but keep it Light.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?

back