BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
This is a decent brand of soy sauce that you can trust to have the taste you'd expect. It has less sodium which is fantastic, because most soy sauces just load up on it.
Carol h.
I prefer the low sodium one to their regular one. The regular one is too salty for me but this one is perfect for cooking with and especially as side condiment.
Linda C.
This is my favorite soy sauce brand. It has a great flavor and isn't too salty. The regular soy sauce is way too salty, so this less sodium one is perfect.
Leland M.
Saint Marys, GA
I have used this product for over 40 years. It is used on everything from Oriental foods to making a steak marinade. Could not do without this in my home
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I like this soy sauce because it tastes great and it's not too salty. You can add this to many different style foods and meals to enhance the flavors.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
esta salsa de soya es la mejor porque tiene menos sodium. y me encanta usalar para la carne antes de cocinar. es super buena le da un gusto ala comida
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I buy this soy sauce all the time! My kids have a tendency to pour it on so I like to have a lower sodium sauce....they don't even know the difference!
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Kikkoman Soy Sauce Less Sodium is the only soy sauce I use. It has great flavor with out a ton of sodium. great for someone with high blood pressure.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
You can't even tell the difference with this being low sodium, and that's a great thing. It's the same great taste and it's a little better for you.
Larkin M.
I love the low sodium soy sauce because me and my fiance love to use a lot of sauce and with this product we aren't ultra overloading on the sodium
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?

Walmart