BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Arline G.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite grocery store brand of soy sauce. I prefer getting them from the local oriental markets but will buy this one when it is on sale. I like that it has reduced sodium and I am not able to tell much difference in taste between this and the normal version.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I enjoy cooking and many Asian recipes call for soy sauce. The flavor is rich and well balanced and usually adds a very savory taste to any recipe calling for soy sauce. Also delicious used as a great add in for egg rolls or rice. The only brand I buy. :)
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is a staple in our pantry. We make a sauce that we use on our asian/ thai dishes, and the first time we used the regular, and it was way too salty! So we switched to the low sodium, and it's absolutely perfect. Just less salt, no less flavor.
Becky H.
I've always loved the taste of soy sauce. To have another option that doesn't have as much salt in it is awesome, and it honestly doesn't taste much different. It is very good if you have someone in your family who is on a low-sodium diet.
Christina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
For years we used the Kikkoman regular soy sauce. Just recently I found the less sodium bottle. I was expecting a different taste when we first tried it, but there was none. For being less sodium it tastes just like the original.
Janina C.
This is the one I love to use. It is healthier for you and to me it has the same great taste. I use it often in my recipes and it's great! I personally don't think you can taste the difference between this one and the original!
Jessica D.
I really enjoy this soy sauce. it helps add flavor to the dishes I'm cooking. only problem I have is the sodium content, which is high in all soy sauces. I use the minimum in my dishes and they still turn out tasting delicious.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I use this for many things i put this on white rice and garlic butter some green onions and eggs and some chicken you have a good fried rice. Also very good for marinating beef or chicken. Love this also with wasabi and sushi.
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
Love this one! It's similar to regular but you can detect less sodium. It's great for a diet plan and is a must in every house hold! however if you are those who are scared to try something new stick to the regular one.
Jordan M.
Prior Lake, MN
Absolutely a staple in my kitchen. I really appreciate that it comes in low-sodium, because some soy sauces are so darn high in sodium! My favorite use for it is in the sesame sauce for my ginger sesame chicken.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?

Walmart