BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah H.
I grew up eating and using Kokimon soy sauce! I love it and use it to this day! We tried many low sodium sauces when my husband was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Most of them are no good. For low sodium Kokimon is just okay. There are better brands out there. I’d only buy it again if there were no better options.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: All-Purpose Seasoning Naturally Brewed more...
I can always count on this soy sauce to come through with ultimate flavor and not so much sodium. I could have soy sauce on *almost* anything, so I definitely needed a healthier option- this brand of product did not disappoint.
Carolina C.
Plantation, FL
I use this soy sauce to cook almost every meal. I mostly use it to season meat such as chicken, steak or pork. I love the fact that doesn't have that much sodium and It is really easy to use! I used this soy sauce to season a steak for the chimichurri steak dish I made (attached picture) and it was delicious!
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
I use/ buy this when i feel like sodium is just too much on some days. Like the icky feeling it gives. So i use this when i feel like being in a healthy mood when i make my vegan meats or chow mein.
Its healthier in a sense and it tastes the same to me.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I use soy sauce mainly to make my own homemade teriyaki sauce with brown sugar red wine vinegar ginger garlic and a few other ingredients I absolutely love soy sauce it is so versatile and I love the less sodium one so that I'm not getting too much salt. I use this to create My Teriyaki ground turkey over rice meal for the influenster contest
Amy S.
Kikoman is my favorite band of soy sauce. I’ve tried others, and there isn’t that potent original soy sauce flavor. I know that doesn’t make sense, but that’s how I feel. I love the fact that the low sodium tastes just like the original, except a tiny bit less salty!! It’s perfect for cooking and for dipping sushi! I definitely recommend this brand and this item!!
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
I use this is most of my Asian inspired dishes. It always tastes good and never disappoint ً. I have tried other brands but still always went back for the original.
Liz A.
Merced, CA
I love this for all my Asian dishes, and less sodium. So you don't have to feel to guilty, You can buy this soy sauce at any mayor grocery stores. Great flavor with much less sodium. I definitely recommend this soy sauce.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
This is always my go to. I like the less sodium better although I occasionally use the regular one. It's not as salty but still delicious. I love it on anything! From rice to meat to sushi. The flavor is unbeatable.
Crystal J.
Lincolnton, NC
Great flavor and very versatile. Whether your using it to make your favorite dish or just using it as a dipping sauce you won't be disappointed. Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?