BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
A staple in our house. Great for cooking, making sauces and making dips. I like the lower sodium version since it's a bit healthier.
lizeth t.
San Francisco, CA
This one is my favorite, I love cooking healthy and this sauce let me do it with less salt. The flavornis really delicious I love it
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
Soy sauce usually has SO MUCH SODIUM so if there's an option for lower sodium I take it. This soy sauce still tastes just as good.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
A tip of the cap to Kikkoman for offering this option for those who need low-sodium products but the flavor is not really there.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Kikoman is a great brand! Can never go wrong with any of their products. And it's found all over the world at reasonable prices.
Lupitaa R.
I love this soy sauce makes my Chinese food taste better! what i like about it is that its low in sodium but still tastes great!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
I love soy sauce, but don't have to feel so bad about all of the sodium when I get the Kikkoman with lower sodium content.
Elizabeth W.
Yorktown, VA
Good stuff i us it in many thing not just chinnie food , it not as salt as most of them are so this one tasted great .
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
I always have this in my pantry. I have many family memebers who have a restricted diet and this is my go to soysauce.
Casey H.
This is the soy sauce we use. It doesn't taste that different and I love that they are making more low sodium options.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?