BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Kikkoman Soy Sauce Less Sodium. I am all about putting extra extra, extra soy sauce on everything so this less sodium version is perfect for me.
Jocy H.
WOW you can't even taste the difference! It's absolutely necessary in every kitchen, and this new one is both good for your health and delicious!
Courtney G.
Howell, MI
I love this brand of Soy Sauce, it is the only one that I have ever used. I love the fact that they came out with one that has less sodium too!
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
It is so good and I been using it more than sushi. Mostly I use it for burgers and fruit. I am really nuts. I am about to try it in ice cream.
Lea  R.
I always get kikkoman. It tastes great, and also this particular soy sauce is low on sodium. Which is great, because I put this on everything!
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
Love this sauce. I use it in all types of dishes. It is good in everything from fried rice to hamburgers. Its a wonderful marinade as well.
Jan a.
This is my favorite soy sauce, I use this on many of my meals. To cooking and to add flavor to already cooked food. Price is very reasonable.
brittany B.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Soy Sauce Less Sodium 10 oz more...
We go through a large amount of soy sauce when my family cooks and this has always been our go to brand. Adds the perfect flavor to any dish.
Nguyen L.
Shoreline, WA
This is my favorite brand!! this is great for using with sushi. Its not salty at all, personally, i think its more sweet than it should há
Sherry T.
Montverde, FL
Just because you need soy sauce doesn't mean you have to have all that salt. With Kikkoman less salt Soy Sauce, less sodium more sodiYUM!!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?

back