BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Yes please! Love soy sauce on rice and this brand is quality! Great taste and the reason I reach for this one on the shelf is because it's low sodium. Better for you and same great taste.
Samantha L.
Manteca, CA
Because of diet restrictions this is the brand I use and love it! Can't even taste the difference. My husband doesn't even notice and he is a salt lover. I recommend this brand
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I really don't like running out of this soy sauce. I try to keep it at all times. I use it for many recipies. My only complaint is the price, I wish it was a little cheaper.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I like this brand a lot and it works really well when I have chinese food and I love that it is low sodium I don't like a lot of salt on things so this is perfect for rice
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
This soy sauce has a great taste, the price is great and you can find it everywhere, I love to use it on my oriental dishes, and it is also good with pulled pork in the slow cooker..mmm yummy !
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
best low sodium soy sauce. other brands just don't have the correct flavor like kikkomans. This is the only brand i use. I would recommend this product to others.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Kikkoman is the only brand of soya sauce that I buy. It tastes better than others and I can add it to just about everything without choking from the salt content.
Catherine H.
Tastes just like the regular one, but has less salt! The original one has the red lid, and the green lid is the reduced sodium. Great for cooking or with sushi!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite soy sauce now by far. I used to use the red lid because I'm leary of of fat free/low sodium/sugar free claims. I gave this a try and never looked back. It's amazing.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I love this in my stir fry or on sushi. With the lower sodium content I don't have too worry as much about my sodium count. It tastes just like the original without losing flavor.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?