BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Jordan M.
Prior Lake, MN
Absolutely a staple in my kitchen. I really appreciate that it comes in low-sodium, because some soy sauces are so darn high in sodium! My favorite use for it is in the sesame sauce for my ginger sesame chicken.
Cat S.
Palmdale, CA
My all time favorite soy sauce. I like to use it on top of steamed rice. It has a great flavor so i use it in a lot of Asian style recipes. love that it isn't too salty and it doesn't have a bad after taste.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
When I think of Kikkoman brand, the soy sauce immediately comes to my mind. Tried other brands, and you can definitely tell the difference. I love the fact, that they started making this low-sodium variety.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I love this far more than their regular soy sauce. It is much less sodium and in that case goes into marinades and tops items like hot pot, fried eggs, rice, etc much easier to eat because it is less salty.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
Low sodium products are always a hit & miss--especially for me since I love salt so much! But if you're trying to go the healthier route this brand is really not too bad!! It's super great to cook with' I get mine at my local Walmart :)
Kira B.
Waunakee, WI
This is the only soy sauce we use! I make a lot of marinades that call for soy sauce and the low sodium is great because it doesn't overpower all the other flavors in the sauce. Always go brand name!
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Kikkoman is my go-to for soy sauce. I always make sure I have some in the kitchen. If sodium is an issue for you, this one is less sodium and there isn't any drastic difference. It still tastes great.
Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV
Hands down the best soy sauce. We always use the low sodium for cooking or marinades. The taste is almost exactly the same as the regular but if you are picky I would stick with the regular for sushi.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Soy sauce is a must have, for Chinese food and some noodles. Having high blood pressure, I am so glad to have a low sodium option, especially since I don't notice much if any of a difference in taste.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I love this soy sauce, it of course goes great with sushi, which I love. Also the other day I made sweet and sour chicken and in the recipe I'm suppose to put soy sauce with it, it was so good! Can't wait to make it again!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?