BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela M.
Favorite brand of soy sauce that I can find at just any grocery store including Walmart. There is one brand of more authentic sauce that I prefer over this one, but I buy this most often since it is always readily available and has great flavor. I eat it just with some brown rice or in cooking our stir-frys
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
For those that need less salt but still want use soy sauce this is a good choice. Tastes as a soy sauce should but has only about 60 percent of the salt (575mg. or 24% of daily allowance per tbsp.)in the regular one. I have not been able yet to find a soy sauce with less salt and comparable flavor.
Sarah G.
This is my go-to soy sauce. I don't notice the lack of sodium (my husband does, but he doesn't do the shopping so he doesn't get to pick) Kikoman always reminds me of going out for sushi. But I use soy sauce in all of my marinades: steak, burgers, veggies...you name it, I put kikoman in it!
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite grocery store brand of soy sauce. I prefer getting them from the local oriental markets but will buy this one when it is on sale. I like that it has reduced sodium and I am not able to tell much difference in taste between this and the normal version.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I enjoy cooking and many Asian recipes call for soy sauce. The flavor is rich and well balanced and usually adds a very savory taste to any recipe calling for soy sauce. Also delicious used as a great add in for egg rolls or rice. The only brand I buy. :)
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is a staple in our pantry. We make a sauce that we use on our asian/ thai dishes, and the first time we used the regular, and it was way too salty! So we switched to the low sodium, and it's absolutely perfect. Just less salt, no less flavor.
Becky H.
I've always loved the taste of soy sauce. To have another option that doesn't have as much salt in it is awesome, and it honestly doesn't taste much different. It is very good if you have someone in your family who is on a low-sodium diet.
Christina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
For years we used the Kikkoman regular soy sauce. Just recently I found the less sodium bottle. I was expecting a different taste when we first tried it, but there was none. For being less sodium it tastes just like the original.
Jessica D.
I really enjoy this soy sauce. it helps add flavor to the dishes I'm cooking. only problem I have is the sodium content, which is high in all soy sauces. I use the minimum in my dishes and they still turn out tasting delicious.
Janina C.
This is the one I love to use. It is healthier for you and to me it has the same great taste. I use it often in my recipes and it's great! I personally don't think you can taste the difference between this one and the original!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?