BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
Low sodium products are always a hit & miss--especially for me since I love salt so much! But if you're trying to go the healthier route this brand is really not too bad!! It's super great to cook with' I get mine at my local Walmart :)
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love salt, please don't get me wrong, but I find that if you use regular soy sauce on something refined like good sushi, that the full strength versions overwhelm it, while the lower sodium version adds a little something to it.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Taste just like regular soy sauce but it has less sodium. I use this on my sushi and you can get it mostly anywhere at a decent price. I purchased Mine at Walmart.
Marlena S.
This is my preferred brand of soy sauce. I've often found others to be salty and artificial tasting but the Kikoman brand isn't. I switched to low-sodium simply for health reasons and trying to be more conscious of sodium in my diet. As far as I can tell the lower sodium version tastes no different than the regular one. Also, this is a very potent product and for even a large wok full of food I find myself only using just around a teaspoon. It's really the best brand and value of soy sauce in the American market.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
This is like the most well-known soy sauce in Taiwan, so I wasn't surprised when I found it here like 10 or 20 yrs ago. The less sodium version tastes not much different than the regular one. In fact, I can't tell the difference.. Eat less sodium is better for your health and I highly recommend this product! They carry this in sushi restaurants as well.
Justine A.
1915 reviews
I really like this lower sodium soy sauce and use it often. I use it with Chinese food and also in other recipes. I make a great pork tenderloin recipe with this soy sauce, mustard, and maple syrup. I prefer this to the full sodium one. And I like Kikkoman better then other soy sauce brands.
Kira M.
Fort Collins, CO
This is my favorite brand that I've stuck with for as long as I can remember. It's a lot nicer coming from the regular Kinkoman soy sauce. Personally, I love salt, and honestly don't taste a difference. Obviously I'm not drinking it, but cooking with it and eating sushi with it was almost indistinguishable from the original. Overall, good if you are trying to use less sodium in your diet!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
Kikkoman has so many sauce's to choose from i have tried many of them but my very favorite is the low sodium soy sauce . This you can use for far more than Chinese food i use it in rice on chicken for a kick , soups. i would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Zifan X.
This is my favorite soy sauce brand. It is a well known brand that doesn't contain any unnatural additives! A lot of the asian brands at asian supermarkets add msg and other color and flavor agents into their products. This soy sauce is all natural and slightly less saltier than the original Kikkoman one. It can be used raw, or used to cook dishes. I would recommend this to anyone who cannot tolerate salty foods. This one will be nice to use and if it's still too salty, you can dilute it with some water.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I've always been a sucker for soy sauce. It wasn't until recently that I decided that I needed to cut back on my salt intake. That being said, I was super excited when I saw how much less sodium this one contained. Great buy!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?