BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
GROSS! we didn't like this at all and I ended up throwing the rest of the bottle away!
Leala A.
Is there even any other brand of soy sauce available? this is the only brand I use.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
Sooo good way less salt than the regular one which is too wayyy too salty for anyone
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super good i always use this for my rice or when i make lo mien noodles and veggies!
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
I use this soy sauce all the time ,i use it for cooking to add a little flavor
Marisa W.
Great quality product for a reasonable price! definitely a staple to my kitchen.
Candace C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this! Best sit sauce you can buy , I use this few times a month hmm yummy!
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love that this soy sauce has less sodium without losing any of the flavor!
Mariana J.
My favourite Soy sauce of all times! It is affordable, easy to find in stores! Costco sells a big bottle id 1,89L. My family and I love it with plain old sticky rice, I usually add some chicken on top, green onions and top it off with this sauce!
katie m.
Malmö sweden
Absolutely my favorite soy sauce. I can't have a lot of sodium in my diet, otherwise I bloat up. This soy sauce is perfect for just adding that soy sauce flavor without being too harsh. 100% recommend.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?