BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Anna D.
Washington, DC
If you're looking for a healthy alternative for your soy sauce, you found it! Less salty doesn't mean it's less tasty.
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
I always have this in my pantry. I have many family memebers who have a restricted diet and this is my go to soysauce.
Kia H.
I prefer this soy sauce just cause its less sodium. I use this soy sauce for dipping sauce, stir fry, and seasoning.
Alee L.
I cook with this stuff almost every other day. I love the flavor and how it taste to great with rice and other foods.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is the only soy sauce I've purchase since I can remember. Best taste and I use for my Asian and Peruvian dishes.
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is low in sodium but sometime I put water and lemon when j make sushi because the flavor Is so strong and Yuki lol
Diana L.
Love Kikkoman for stir frys, last minute fried rice and any kind of chinese dish I happen to be making for dinner.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Really good, hard to tell it's lower sodium but that's a great thing since sodium is a big concern with soy sauce.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Kikkoman Soy Sauce is a nice flavor enhancer and goes well with Japanese dishes. I like that it has less sodium.
Kylee A.
Cheney, WA
I was expecting to be disappointed as I have been before with low sodium sauces but I couldn't tell a difference!
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?