BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
I love soy sauce, but don't have to feel so bad about all of the sodium when I get the Kikkoman with lower sodium content.
Elizabeth W.
Yorktown, VA
Good stuff i us it in many thing not just chinnie food , it not as salt as most of them are so this one tasted great .
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Kikkoman is the best brand out there for Soy Sauce and the fact that they make it in Low Sodium, makes it even better!
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
Tastes just as great as the original! I was worried when I bought it that the fam wouldn't like it, but it's wonderful!
Anna D.
Washington, DC
If you're looking for a healthy alternative for your soy sauce, you found it! Less salty doesn't mean it's less tasty.
Casey H.
This is the soy sauce we use. It doesn't taste that different and I love that they are making more low sodium options.
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
I always have this in my pantry. I have many family memebers who have a restricted diet and this is my go to soysauce.
Alee L.
I cook with this stuff almost every other day. I love the flavor and how it taste to great with rice and other foods.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is the only soy sauce I've purchase since I can remember. Best taste and I use for my Asian and Peruvian dishes.
Kia H.
I prefer this soy sauce just cause its less sodium. I use this soy sauce for dipping sauce, stir fry, and seasoning.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?