BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
37% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce.
All-purpose.
Seasoning.
Naturally brewed.
10 fl oz (296ml).
Over 300 years of excellence.
*See nutrition information for sodium Content®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah H.
I grew up eating and using Kokimon soy sauce! I love it and use it to this day! We tried many low sodium sauces when my husband was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Most of them are no good. For low sodium Kokimon is just okay. There are better brands out there. I’d only buy it again if there were no better options.
Carolina C.
Plantation, FL
I use this soy sauce to cook almost every meal. I mostly use it to season meat such as chicken, steak or pork. I love the fact that doesn't have that much sodium and It is really easy to use! I used this soy sauce to season a steak for the chimichurri steak dish I made (attached picture) and it was delicious!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I use soy sauce mainly to make my own homemade teriyaki sauce with brown sugar red wine vinegar ginger garlic and a few other ingredients I absolutely love soy sauce it is so versatile and I love the less sodium one so that I'm not getting too much salt. I use this to create My Teriyaki ground turkey over rice meal for the influenster contest
Liz A.
Merced, CA
I love this for all my Asian dishes, and less sodium. So you don't have to feel to guilty, You can buy this soy sauce at any mayor grocery stores. Great flavor with much less sodium. I definitely recommend this soy sauce.
Crystal J.
Lincolnton, NC
Great flavor and very versatile. Whether your using it to make your favorite dish or just using it as a dipping sauce you won't be disappointed. Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I cook almost everything with soy sauce so it's nice to have a low sodium option that still tastes just as great. Some people have a brand preference with bottled water, and I have one with my soy sauce and that's Kikkoman.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Best soy sauce out there! I like the low sodium version to help cut some salt when cooking. You can always add more salt if needed but I like having more control. A great product and affordable.
Lindsey P.
Denver
We love this soy sauce and use it frequently! Love that it is also less sodium!! Perfect for health conscious nuts like me! Not too pricy and would recommend! Great flavor addition to dishes!! Very satisfied
Chandler Y.
['Jonesboro ', ''], AR
Low sodium products are always a hit & miss--especially for me since I love salt so much! But if you're trying to go the healthier route this brand is really not too bad!! It's super great to cook with' I get mine at my local Walmart :)
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love salt, please don't get me wrong, but I find that if you use regular soy sauce on something refined like good sushi, that the full strength versions overwhelm it, while the lower sodium version adds a little something to it.
Tiffany S.
Does this taste the same as the original?
Ieva S.
London
Is it very salty?
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
What other soy sauces are peoples favorite?