Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce

by Kikkoman

#2 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is brewed exactly the same way as all-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce. However, after the fermentation process is completed, approximately 40% of the salt is removed. Although there is less sodium in Less Sodium Soy Sauce, all the flavor and quality characteristics remain because it is aged before extracting the salt. However, to maintain this full flavor, we recommend using it during the latter stage of cooking in braising sauces, soups and stews, vegetables or stir-frys.

Ingredients: WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.

What are you favorite things to make with this?
What is your rating 1-10?
Is it very salty?
Start your review of Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Eliana B.
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce uploaded by Eliana B.
I personally like this soy sauce the most because it is not too salty like the others on the market and of course it contains less sodium.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Target
Being Vegan, I have a cheat day every once in a while where I get Sushi and I use this low sodium Soy Sauce. You cannot tell the difference except the next morning my rings actually fit my fingers!!
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce uploaded by Nicole S.
Nothing better than a good soy sauce to go with my homemade sushi! Not too salty, just the right flavor!
Angela H.
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce uploaded by Angela H.
Taste great. I like low sodium verses regular. Price is good for large bottle. Like the picture on bottle. Give this soy sauce a try
Heather H.
Yale, MI
This product is way better than the full sodium option with all the flavor and not all the salt.
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
Soy sauce is a staple in my house. I use it for rice, poke bowls, sushi and pasta. This brand is my favorite and I prefer the low sodium option.
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
I try to use less sodium as much as I can and I am happy that kikkoman has less sodium soy sauce. It healthy.
Shannon F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Kikkoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce is the only one I buy. I make a lot of asian inspired dishes and because of the high salt content in regular soy sauce, I always purchase the low sodium version. Kikkoman is the only brand I buy. I have tried the other name brands that are out there, but Kikkoman's products are always high quality and you don't have to break the bank to buy them.
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce uploaded by Nicole T.
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Instacart
Although it doesn’t taste any less salty, I don’t use a lot of this and it is in fact reduced sodium, so it’s a win-win.Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have a bottle of this at home for when I do sushi takeout. I like the flavor of this and the fact that it has less sodium than the original. A bottle of this lasts a really long time so we don’t have to purchase it very often.