Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce

by Kikkoman

#12 in Soy Sauce

Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce is a premium Tamari-style soy sauce with the same rich, savory taste and flavor you’ve come to expect from Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Traditionally brewed with five simple ingredients - water, soybeans, rice, salt and sugar, Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce is certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG). This mild, preservative-free soy sauce is made from rice instead of wheat. Using Kikkoman’s age-old brewing process to preserve and enhance the unique flavors, Gluten-Free Soy Sauce delivers the quality you’ve come to expect from the Kikkoman family of products.

Ingredients: WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT, RICE, SUGAR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce!
Product Highlights
It took a week and a half for it to go away.. :(in 1 review
a year agoNorth Vancouver , BC
This is the best brand of soy sauce no other brand can compare to the taste of this. So flavourful and delicious. Great price and easy to find as it is so popular. Its great they have a gluten-free option.
4 years agoToronto, ON
I love this soy sauce. It tastes great and is low calorie like the other Kikoman soy sauce products. The only down fall is I can not find it in any of the stores I shop at. I bought my first bottle at Walmart or Loblaws. Since my first purchase, I have not found it anywhere and I had to purchase another brand :(
4 months agoontario
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband starting using this when he was diagnosed with celiac. The rest of our family likes it too. Not to overpowering
a year agoLakewood, WA
Absolutely love this so I sauce Kikkoman is my go to brand when I can find it in gluten-free due to allergies. However I do wish it came in a larger container considering the small bottle in my area is priced about four dollars so Kikkoman please create a half gallon size so I don’t have to keep buying tiny bottles
2 years ago
This is by far the best gluten free soy sauce!! This one tastes like normal soy sauce and doesn't have the funky smell that other gluten free soy sauces have! Can find at Whole Foods or other health food stores, sometimes at Walmart in the gluten free isle!
a year agoTracy, CA
Kikkoman has always made my favorite soy sauce. I used it with my fried rice and even put it in my cup of noodles. I was sad when I had to go gluten free and found out that regularly sauce is NOT gluten free. Imagine how happy I was when I found Kikkomans gluten free soy sauce!
4 years agoHollister, CA
I had to buy this brand because the Safeway brand I bought gave me an allergic reaction. I'm pretty sure the reaction was from the GMO wheat used in the sauce. It took a week and a half for it to go away.. :(
3 years agoSaint Louis, MO
Great to get to have Asian cuisine again. Same value as regular soy sauce and same fl oz. couldn't find at target had to go to Walmart.
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
I love this. Love that they made a gluten free sauce. Great for people with digestive problems such as myself