BY KIKKOMAN #27 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Grilling and barbecuing have just become a whole lot easier. Kikkomans Quick & Easy Marinades are ultra-convenient and ready to use right from the bottle eliminating the need to select chop measure and mix ingredients. And these easy-to-pour marinades penetrate foods quickly providing a deep rich flavor in just 20 minutes. Their consistency makes basting a snap too. see more...

amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Ok this is a great marinade! So rich it goes perfect for chicken or even steak. Also the price is great as well.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
I live this brand for my meat. I leave it on my meat overnight and cook it for lunch.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Foodie Expert
The flavor of this stuff is amazing. My family abaolutely loves it. Gives meat a nice asian flavor
anita c.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
This makes my meat so delicious. I buy the expired brown meat from the dollar store and I must say this expensive seasoning does the job well. :D Kudos
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Foodie Expert
Seriously this marinade is very underrated. It´s is amazing and the meat gets a wonderful asian taste. Whenever I use this when I people over for dinner, they are all amazed.