BY KIKKOMAN

Blended from pineapple concentrate, vinegar, natural sweeteners and flavorings, Kikkoman dipping sauce, sweet and sour is an ideal dipping sauce for all kinds of foods-from egg rolls to chicken nuggets and breaded fish sticks. Its vibrant red color... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
I was super impressed with this sauce. The texture and taste was exactly what I was looking for. I know the bottle says dipping sauce, but I used it for my stirfry!
eunique l.
This sauce isn't the best but its not to bad if your really hungry,I bought this for my wontons and I wasn't very impressed it just tasted to sweet and was really really sticky and thick.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Kikkomen is great, I'm just not too thrilled with the taste of the dipping sauce. I really don't know what it is, it's just not that good.