Kikkoman Aji-Mirin Sweet Cooking Rice Seasoning uploaded by Denise W.

BY KIKKOMAN

Kikkoman Aji-Mirin Sweet Cooking Rice Seasoning.

Manjo.

Salted and seasoned.

Alcohol contents 8% by volume. see more...

• How do you exactly use this? Do you put it in a certain k...1 Answers
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
I always have a bottle of Mirin in my pantry! I use this for marinades or adding to stir frys.  A lot of Japanese recipes call for Mirin because it adds a sweet taste to whatever you are cooking.  Depending on where you purchase it, it's very affordable and it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
I always have this handy in my kitchen. It's versatile and great to have around. The flavors are subtle but brings out such umami tastes in everything you add it to. Great for marinades, deglazing a pan, or added to your sauce for stir fry, this does it all. Definitely a kitchen staple.
Casandra D.
This stuff makes a lot of the regular stuff taste better! I use this all the time when I make homemade teriyaki sauce! This is what makes it better the some store bought. I also have used it in stir fry :) I highly recommend this especially if you want to try new things and to make your own teriyaki sauce!
Kelly  C.
Fort Collins, CO
Want to learn the secret to restaurant style Teriyaki sauce?! This is it! Just use kikkoman mirin with kikkoman soy sauce and sugar, that's it! Simmer until sugar is dissolved and it's lightly thickened. If you like thicker, just add some cornstarch mixed with water. Perfect results every time and it's authentic. My favorite mirin out there!
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This adds some sweetness in your sauces bases for Asian cooking. You can use it to sweeten up stir fry sauces, teriyaki sauces and it adds some extra flair. Although sweet is in the name of this product, it's not a sugary sweet.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
I didn't know what this was until my boyfriend cooked me dinner and used it. It's a seasoning to make food taste a little sweeter! Pretty good stuff.
Samantha s.
Duluth, MN
Any time I'm cooking up a stir fry or spring roll I alway add a dash for some extra taste!! Great taste and it gives the sweet hint!!
Tracey H.
Fishers
I use this product once a week. I really think it makes my meal taste so good. I highly recommend this.
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
I love this product. I make Asian lettuce wraps and use this in my sauce and it tastes excellent!
Emi M.
I always use this mirin when I make my sukiyaki base. It makes the base so flavorful!
Tammi M.
How do you exactly use this? Do you put it in a certain kind of rice CV or what?