BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Techie Expert Level 1
A good way to connect and keep in contact with friends and family. It allows you to send photos and videos and call each other over Wi-fi. It’s completely free so I’d recommend this to anyone wanting to keep in touch with family and friends.
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
I use this app all the time to talk to my boyfriend and my friends. It meets my expectations as I am able to send messages and photos and videos.  I was able to download it for free from the App Store (iPhone6).  The only thing I can think of that could be improved would be the ability to permanently block people you don't want to talk to as I sometimes get random people want to talk to me and you are only able to delete them.
naf C.
Techie Expert Level 2
It's a good chat app and it's free too. You can search people with usernames and add them and chat to them. One downside is that it's a very large file and so my phone can't take much storage and which is why I had to delete it like twice because more important apps kept coming up that I needed to download.
makeuponfleek ;.
Brisbane
Kik is really great. It's a texting app and is very useful to those who don't have a phone and have like a iPod or something and I love it because it's a great way to keep in touch with your friends or anyone
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Techie Expert Level 1
Love using the app can find lovely groups on there and meet new people sadly you do get random people messaging yiu but theh start to stop after a while but all in all its a great app
Pandora K.
Brussels
I started using this app a while ago but I didn't like it much. I had other messager apps that worked better for me and I with which I wasn't receiving any spam messages.
nadeen h.
It actually is a fun way of interacting though not so safe I've had pretty bad experiences of people trying to can with me and they were those type of people who are like stripper and would give you a sex call soon no.
Lily S.
Belleville
I love using kik to chat and send photos back and forth with my boyfriend so that we can share our days with eachother even from 200 miles away. Great app!
Ermal B.
Prishtina
I love Kik so much because it's the best way to interact with people you meet online without having to give your own phone number!
Mickayla F.
I don't hate this social media outlet but i also don't overly love it. Nobody I know uses it for more than flirting :/
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.