BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
Nicole Y.
Beacon , NY
Used it for a while , good app to use if you don't want to give out your number or personal email info
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Downloaded it. it was ok its just like using the facebook messenger app. its pointless and useless.
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
Great app to use to keep in touch with friends and family and especially to share photos with them
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Kik is alright , I mean it's basically just like aim since your instant messaging people !!!
Kia H.
This is another way for me to message my friends without using my data. Easy to use.
Amalia R.
Simple and easy to use app for messaging. Runs smoothly and does what I want it to.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
I love kik! its so easy to use when you don't want to give your number to people!
Tiffany C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I absolutely love this app, I use it everyday to keep in contact with friends
Elyse C.
Its easy to use, way easier to send pics to your friends. I enjoy it this app
MIra S.
When i first downloaded this app (only for a friend who didn't have any other social media) i didn't liked the concept.it just seemed soo weird. Eventhough you have your own nickname people just find you randomly and write you. Most of them totally unaproppiate. The sad thing is most of the users are probably just kids, who might accept those strangers.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.