BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I like to use kik for creepy people who I don't want to talk to lol. Hey whatever works! Other than that I don't find an actual use for it.
Breeanna B.
Mcminnville, OR
I hate this app. Only use it to talk too one friend who has a phone, but not phone service. There are creepy people randomly popping up.
Kenzie H.
Shelby Twp, MI
GREAT APP. Mine has a few bug isues but I still love it. I use it more than I messages. Great app. I'd prefer it than anything else!
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I like this app. It is a more private way to talk to people. It's fast and convenient to use too. Very easy to access and install
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
I started using this app a while agone and I love it. I can make friends from all over the world without even leaving my home.
Cannisa S.
I don't get the purpose of this if we already have text messaging I guess make be if your phone us off you can use wifi
Ivonne C.
I have this app on my phone and I only use once in a while but I do like it. Its better than texting thru your phone
Nancy A.
Oxnard, CA
This is an okay app there are things that could be updated. But overall I think it's a good app to text people with.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
It's a free way to text your friends and it's simple . And I also like how you can block people who you don't know
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
Too much fake accounts and mostly used for booty calls. it was fun at first but gotten disappointing within months
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.