BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I like kik, its an easy way to message your friends. Its kind of hard to find people on their though because you have to know the persons kik name. Its not like you can connect to Facebook and find people like you can for some stuff.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
I myself don't use this, but my kids do and its a easy way for them to connect with there friends i make sure i monitor it though because there still is creeps out there
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
I use this for interaction with people on Instagram, but ever since Instagram allowed users to direct message each other, I don't really see the point of using this app any more.
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I only have this app downloaded because my boyfriends friend doesn't have a phone and this is how we get ahold of him. I think it is a good app for messaging.
Sarah R.
This app is basically a way for kids to hide messages from their parents, send dirty pictures, and talk to strangers. Would never recommend anyone to use this.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
Its easy just like texting but i think its a waste of data if u can text them but a great alternative if you don't want someone texting you through your phone
Yavely V.
Sparks, NV
Kik is alright, there's times that I don't get my messages or it tend to show in my notification and its not there. So I don't know it has its pros and cons.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this app because I live in the mountains and my service sucks, so I can get on the kik app on wifi and text people. It's a very easy app to use.
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Kik is amazing !!!. Your messages right at your fingertips. You get notifications if someone messages you and all you need is an internet connection
Civvie S.
Ashland, MA
This app is great for me and my friends to have group chats. We used to have a group chat text message butt kik worked way better! We love it!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.