BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Techie Expert Level 5
I do like kik and use it but not really to much what I don't like are the way you have to know someones kik name and search for them it does not have a suggested friend thing or a way to find and chat with new people
Bianca B.
Hazleton, PA
Kik can be a useful messenger app if you are one of those people who have a lot of friends that actually use it, but I am not one of them. I keep in touch mainly through FB Messenger if not just regular old texting!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
KIK is a great messenger app that lets you connect to people in all places. The groups can be large or small, you can block people from messaging you, make memes, drawings, play games...all in all a very good app.
Kylee R.
Temecula , CA
I love kik. I use it all the time. I talk to my family in different states on it. Also my friends from when i lived in other states. Great app if u don't wanna text all the time or talk on the phone constantly
Judith C.
Roswell, NM
Genial aplicacion para las personas k les gusta conoser gente en linea y no kieren dar su numero de celular pero les gustaria mantenerse en contacto con ese nuevo amigo ...ami me gustaba mucho esta aplicacion
brandi a.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app pretty much every day. I like how you can make and send memes, drawings and the new scribble graphics on there. The groups are cool and the weather bot kitty whose name is Poncho is just too cute!
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I love Kik Messenger. I use it to quickly message a friend or my fiancé. HOWEVER, I am always getting "spammy" messages or inappropriate messages from freaks! That's the only downside.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
At first I liked this concept. I still like the concept actually. However, I seemed to get a lot of people who would not leave me alone- to the point of really disturbing behaviors.
Tiffany C.
I downloaded this app out of curiosity and could not find the point or fun in it. I can do everything that it offers on other things I'm already a part of. It's just not for me.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I like kik, its an easy way to message your friends. Its kind of hard to find people on their though because you have to know the persons kik name. Its not like you can connect to Facebook and find people like you can for some stuff.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.