BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
Rhyan L.
Round Rock, TX
Kik is fantastic. It's an easy way to chat with people, it's fun to use, and you don't have to just text people. Kik has a plethora of fun games and things to do. Only problem is that there are a lot of fake accounts trying to send my friends nudes.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC
I have been using Kik for YEARS! I really love it. It's a great way to talk to friends who don't have a phone or any data. I am only giving it four stars because sometimes I have issues with my messages not delivering probably. It will show a "D" for delivered but the person never actually gets the message. Also, there are a lot of fake accounts.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
I HEARD THAT KIK IS A GOOD WAY TO CONNECT WITH FAMILY AND FRIEND AND YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE STAR WOW I WAS INVITED TO TRY IT I'M THINNING I MIGHT JUST GIVE IT A TRY GOING TO HAVE TO GET ME A BIGGER PHONE SO I CAN AT LEAST DOWN LOW MORE APP. SO I CAN TRY NEW THING'S HEARD THIS ONE IS COOL
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I like this app because it is an easy way to connect with people especially on social media that you don't know personally. it is pretty much like texting or messaging the person but you still have privacy for the fact that you aren't giving out your actual phone number. i like it. plus the interface is very easy to use overall.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is my go to to keep in contact with long distant friends. Especially a nice and safe way to keep in contact with those you meet online, but don't want them to have your personal info. It is also a great app for my daughter and i when her phone is down and she only has her tablet.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
I started to use kik almost 3 years ago and I still love it. Like, the best thing about this app is that it shows when someone has read your messages or not and also, the good th.ing about this is that you can black the rude people and the perveys if you feel weird about it
Natalie A.
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is great for all the Android users out there! I love to use this app if I'm in an area where there is no signal, but there is WiFi. It's a simple app so it isn't difficult to use at all! Ive never had a problem with this app! I've had this app for so long now
Brittany L.
Lexington, KY
I used to use this app when I did not want to give a guy my number, now that I have gotten a little wiser I don't really use it. It is easy for quick messaging and sending pictures to a person though if that is something you are looking for.
Bianca B.
Hazleton, PA
Kik can be a useful messenger app if you are one of those people who have a lot of friends that actually use it, but I am not one of them. I keep in touch mainly through FB Messenger if not just regular old texting!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Techie Expert Level 5
I do like kik and use it but not really to much what I don't like are the way you have to know someones kik name and search for them it does not have a suggested friend thing or a way to find and chat with new people
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.