BY KIK INTERACTIVE INC.

120 million people love Kik! Only Kik lets you connect with all your friends, no matter how you meet them – at school, on your favorite social app, or in an online game. Just ask them: “What’s your Kik?” • Show your personality. Set up a username that’s unique to you. With Kik, you never have to share your phone number • Connect on your terms. Kik’s special features let you manage your conversations, so you always decide who you talk to • Do more than chat. Find and share games, music, celebrity gossip and more – without ever leaving Kik Whether you’re into games, music, celebrity news, or just chatting, Kik is the place to hang out! Here's what our users have to say: "Love how Kik allows people to text me without having my number" - Kee "This is a great safe way to meet new people and chat with them" - Kristin "Really excellent. I love it!" - Cody see more...

• What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything ab...1 Answers
  • Is there a mac/windows download?3 Answers
  • How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wonde...2 Answers
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I used to have this along time ago and I really enjoyed using it this was very cool back then you can for sure send messages and videos and won't have a problem I do recommend
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to bsolutely love this app, and I still use it everyday. But it seems as if the longer I use it the more glitchy it gets. and I have yet been able to reach anyone to figure out how to solve the issues. Everything from not showing notificatiosn when I get a message to showing one hours after it was sent. its to the point I might leave this app for good once I find a better one.
Riah W.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to use this app all of the time because I wanted to meet people and make friends. This app is most definitely not for younger audiences. There's nothing but sexual content and nude pictures on this app and I hated getting random messages from people I didn't know of things I didn't want. Wouldn't recommend unless you actually have people to talk to.
Veronica V.
Westlake
It’s an alright app. I don’t use it as much as I used to cause I have Facebook messenger but a few people still talk to me on there. It kinda died out though. Also I don’t like how it just adds people to your friends list if you messaged each other.
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
Best messaging app for communicating with friends. If you’re not interested in giving out your personal phone number but still want to message people it’s great for that. Really fun app!
Val V.
Techie Expert Level 2
I like this app because i don't like giving my personal number out to come of my clients. so i make them download this app for when i help them with their personal fitness goals and meal plans. this way i can keep everyone i help in the same place.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Pretty good way to communicate for people that don't have other means, but most people do nowadays. So it's not a personal go to, but really not that bad of an app in general.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I like kik because you can give your username out to people you don't know that well and if they end up being creepy you can just block and report them. The only things I don't like about it are I don't receive notifications unless I open the app and there are tons of fake profiles that want you to sign up for "adult  sites" (if you know what I mean) and other stuff like that.
Deanna M.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a fun chatting app, great way to connect to people. I mainly use this if I don't want to give my personal number to people or if I have an international friend (our cell services don't provide international). You do have to be careful where you post your KIK name. Lots of perverts who try to get pictures out of you. It also annoys me that you can't change your username. Once you make one you can't change it so choose wisely.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Kik is great if you don't have a phone or any data. It's a good way to talk to someone you don't really know because you don't have to give them your number. You can upload a photo of yourself and start chatting. finding people is easy if you know they username. I don't have a kik anymore just because I have a phone and really only talk to family and my boyfriend. But for anyone looking just to chat easily this is a great app.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do find most useful about kik messenger?
Serena C.
What is the benefit of Kik versus other social media sites? What sets it apart?
Molly Z.
Is there a mac/windows download?
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
How would you compare Kik to other messengers? I am wondering if it is worth downloading.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
What is Kik? I've heard of it, but don't know anything about it.