Kiinde Twist Keeper

Store and organize Twist Pouches using the Twist Keeper™ Breastmilk Storage Bag Holder, which fits in all standard fridges and freezers. Twist Keeper™ allows you to quickly and easily organize your expressed breastmilk storage bags by date, by holding storage bags flat, on easy-to-access shelves. Its universal design fits Twist Pouches, and breastmilk storage bags from all brands.

The Twist Keeper™ is:
• Recyclable
• BPA-free, pthalate-free, and PVC-free
• Top rack dishwasher and steam sterilizer safe

Have moms using this storage system found them helpful? Can you fit more than one pouch in a slot? Expecting in August, trying to plan and prepare.
Is it possible to fit two breast milk pouches in one slot to be able to hold more?
Start your review of Kiinde Twist Keeper!
How would you rate this product?
Vaelyn P.
Parsippany, NJ
My cousin was using this and she told thisnis the most convenient yet effective product for babies. As her child used to love this. And it keeps the freshness intact.” Which makes it different than other products. Worth the money. Kiinde Twist Keeper
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
Very hard to use. Don’t like how they are harder to store than a typical bag. Don’t like the system overall unfortunately.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is the perfect items to help you freeze your milk flat. You can use it with any milk storage bags, not just the Kiinde system. Freezing your milk pouches flat helps them take up less space. We freeze ours this way and then put them all upright in a ziplock bag. The storage organizer makes the best use of the freezer space we have!
Shasha Y.
My husband and I eventually got rid of this in our freezer. It took up too much room and didn't freeze our milk evenly.
Jennifer L.
N Middletown, NJ
This product makes me so easy to store your breastmilk flat, which in turn helps you stack it easier in the freezer. It also saves a lot of room.
Ashley B.
Evans, GA
This is the perfect way to freeze milk. It helps the bags lay flat so they freeze flat. If you use the kiinde bags for milk storage, this is a must have accessory. Definitely recommend.
Amber B.
Jackson, MS
These have been great when I was breastfeeding! Super easy to store and holds the perfect amount!
ViryDiana C.
Boardman, OR
Me encantaron 🤗 i “Love ❤️ it!! Son prácticas y fácil de usar, lo mejor de todo es que puedes conectarse directamente desde la breast pump !!
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
I absolutely love it! Love the quality and they are very strong! It went beyond my expectations! Love the bag and adaptor of it and they can fit any machine you are using! Love that you do not need a bottle you can gave it fresh from it!
Mayra B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I found this inconvenient. It is a bit bulky and just takes up too much room in the refrigerator.