Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set

by Kiinde

#23 in Breast Pumps

The kiinde twist breastfeeding system completely eliminates the need to transfer your precious milk from bottles to bags and back again; moms can pump, store, organize, warm and feed using the same pouch. This kiinde gift set contains: 20 twist pouches, 1 keeper breast milk organizer, 2 squeeze natural feeding bottles, 1 slow-flow active latch nipple, 1 medium-flow active latch nipple and 1 fast-flow active latch nipple. 1 kozii breast milk warmer and 2 nipple brushes. All components in the twist feeding systemâ are bpa-, pthalate- and pvc-free

Does the warmer have different settings? Like for heating frozen milk versus refrigerated milk?
Hey is this a great breastfeeding tool needed ?
What pump did you all use with the kiinde bottle system?
Start your review of Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set!
Product Highlights
other then that I would recommend this for breastfeeding moms to make life easier!in reviews
Charlene J.
Absolutely loved this, especially when going on vacation!  I didn't have to worry about washing bottles and just needed to bring a small amount of detergent to wash the nipples.  Not only does this save time, but it saves your hands from constantly doing the dishes! I get this for all my friends who are expecting because it's the perfect baby shower gift.
Brittney L.
Waxhaw, NC
Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set uploaded by Brittney L.
The kiinde feeding system has been a game changer for us. We went through 9 other brands of bottles before finding the kiinde brand. Storing my milk directly in their bags and being able to grab and go is wonderful. The nipple and how it attaches is something most overlook on how it truly makes a difference. Most bottles have a nipple the screws on, while the kiinde has a plug (plugs into the top of the storage bag) this was the game changer for us. All of the other brand's nipples collapse when my daughter tried to latch like she does on me, having the hard center to the kiinde nipple doesn't and allows for a great latch. We love our kiinde and would recommend to any and everyone.
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set uploaded by chelsea L.
Kiinde had revolutionized pumping, storing, freezing, and feeding for me. It is so much simpler, less steps, and very convenient. The kozii warmer defrosts a frozen bag in about 7mins,warms a bottle withing 4mins. The active latch nipple helps with nipple confusion and bottle to breast. The bottle is easy for little hands to hold. The twist ouches has multiple uses. I'm happy I won this!! It was free and I'm happy I won it.
Mimi R.
Austin, TX
I have to say this changed my life as a new mom . I went back to work after 8 weeks of maternity leave and struggled with the back and forth of transporting milk from a Lansinoh storage bags to bottles. Losing precious milk on the way and when the leak milk it's even more frustrating. But using the kiinde bottles system has made so easy to pump directly into the pouch ,store and my son can drink from the bottle system 💞
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
MOMMAS!!!! Spend the extra money and get this set if you want to keep your sanity!!! It makes it so much a easier for the bags to be sealed with a twist top and the bag goes straight from pump to freezer to bottle warmer to bottle to baby. BOOM! This kit is amazing and I’ll be sending the extra money my next go round too!!! TOTALLY WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
Shundra M.
Fairburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set uploaded by Shundra M.
Purchased at: Target
I’m currently EBF, but I will be returning to work soon. I was unsure on what system I wanted to use for pumping, but my sister actually recommended this system to me. I love how convenient it is. It comes with various labeled adapters that will fit your pump. You’re less likely to spill milk since it pumps directly into the pouch. When you’re ready to use the milk, you just place in the bottle device. It comes with different nipples( slow flow, etc). Would definitely recommend this bottle system.
Emily R.
Forestville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would be lost without Kiinde. Being able to save time both with not transferring milk but also with not washing bottles? Sign me up! Only dislike is freezing is not super space conscious. Bottle are easy to hold for little fingers. Love love love the entire Kiinde system.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I saw this set when I attended a baby expo before my son was born and thought it was such a smart thing to have. The Kiinde system is really great and the bags attach to almost every pump so that you don't have to do anything but pump, label your milk and store it. The bags that come with the set are good quality and there are 3 different flows of nipples for the bottles that way you transition from infant to toddler. Because I ordered my set during a promotion I also got the foodiie spoon and snack pouch nozzle so that I can take purees on the go. Overall this is a fantastic system to have, I love it.
Jaquie N.
Abingdon, MD
I've been wanting this for so long where can I find one!! My baby boy is due any day now and I am planning in breast feeding
Dadsny G.
Humble, TX
Product is amazing and very convenient. I recommend buying the starter set, if you register with the website you can get coupons and discounts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha M.
Anchorage
il y a 4 ans
Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set: I get this starter kit with my insurance, do they last long and work well for breastfeeding and baby food?
Carissa C. il y a 4 ans
I love my system! It is so easy to use, can be used with multiple pumps, and can be used for milk and food. I don't use the bottles that come with it because my baby didnt like it but everything else is awesome!!