Kiinde Twist Breast Pump Milk Pouches - 80 Pack uploaded by Tram D.

BY KIINDE #78 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Collect, store, and feed using the same pouch! Kiinde Twist Pouches combine the toughness and leak-proof guarantee of a bottle with the cost-effectiveness, compact size, and convenience of a disposable breastmilk storage bag. Twist Pouches twist-lock onto pumps from ALL major brands, for leak-free, transfer-free pumping, directly into the pouch. Twist Pouches are self-standing, or lay flat for compact storage in your freezer, and ultra-fast freezing and thawing. Pouches have a high visibility labeling surface. BPA, PVC, and pthalate-free. Pouches and caps are recyclable after use, meaning no dirty dishes to clean! Twist Pouches snap into the Kiinde Squeeze Natural feeding bottle, for feeding directly from the pouch - no need to transfer milk from bags to bottles. After pumping: STORE and organize pouches in the Kiinde KeeperAA breastmilk holder and organizer, THAW and WARM quickly and safely using the Kiinde KoziiAA breastmilk warmer and bottle warmer with steam-free SAFEheatAA technology, and FEED transfer-free, gas-free, and hassle-free using the Kiinde SqueezeAA natural feeding bottle with Active Latch nipples. see more...

Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While the convenience of being able to attach the mag to any pump and then later slide into the Kiinde bottle is great, I personally wasn’t crazy about how much more space these pouches take up in my freezer compared to other brands, because of the top. This brand is great, but not ideal if you plan on building a freezer stash and don’t have a deep freezer with lots of extra space to store the bags in.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried several milk storage bags, but the KIINDE ones have been the best for me. The twist off on the punches allow me not to lose a drop of milk when I transfer my milk into a bottle. Also, these pouches are leak proof and tough so you can pump directly into the pouch to feed or store for later use These pouches can stand on their own or be laid flat in the freezer or fridge which is nice. You dont have to use a KIINDE feeding system to use these pouches. You can use these pouches to store milk. It is a must have for moms who plan to store their milk. Kiinde 40ct Twist Breastmilk Storage Pouch
Christine K.
De Soto, MO
I switched to these storage bags after my mom was accidentally spilling breast milk from my medella milk bags. These bags are great. My only complaint is that they don't stand up very well if sat down mid pump. I now just pump into a bottle then pour my milk into the bags. I love the twist tops. I don't have to worry about leaks from the bags. I just order them from amazon.
Briana A.
Target has these on sale all of the time and so does babies r us and there are numerous coupons floating out there. Do not pay full price for these bags but they are awesome and I love them even better than the lansinoh. They are really convenient and have tops that screw on to them and are easy to pour into bottles.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3

The kiinde bags are durable. I have not had any leaks with these bags. Pumping directly into the bags is so convenient. The only thing keeping these from a 5 star rating is the fact that the oz markings are not accurate. Even when I fully expand the bottom of the bag, the marks are about 2 oz off. However, I am a fan of the fact the bags come with a top vs being resealable.
Sarah M.
I like the ease of pouring into and out of these storage bags but that's about it. If you fill them it can be hard to get the excess air out and they don't freeze flat.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
It's a great idea in theory. But this system just didn't work for us. If you are an occasional pumper it would be good. For an exclusive pumper, it's just too wasteful and expensive.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love these i haven't tried them yet but i can say they are really good quality and there space saving.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love being able to pump directly into the bag. What a time saver. Literally the nipple is the only thing you have to wash. These bags are super durable. Also, my baby seems to get less air drinking from these. They are also not THAT much more expensive than say the Lansinoh bags. For me, the convenience is worth it.
Sara W.
Are these single use or reusable bags?