Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch

Pump, store, organize, warm, and feed using the same pouch! Twist system eliminates the need to transfer precious milk from bottles to bags and back again!

Twist Pouches combine the toughness and leak-proof guarantee of a bottle with the cost-effectiveness, compact size, and convenience of a disposable breastmilk storage bag. Using the Twist Direct-Pump™ Adapters, Twist Pouches twist-lock onto all major pumps brands, for leak-free, transfer-free pumping, directly into the pouch.

Feed directly from Twist Pouches using the Twist Squeeze™ Natural Feeding Bottle, eliminating the need to transfer milk from bottles to bags and back again! Just snap the pouch directly into Twist Squeeze Natural Feeding Bottle, squeeze the air out of the pouch, and pop the Twist Active-Latch™ nipple on top! Or use one of our direct-pump adapters to twist on another brand’s nipple.

Twist Pouches eliminate air from your baby’s meal, without complicated venting mechanisms. Pouches hold up to 8oz (236mL) and have an easy-to-see labeling surface. All pouches are BPA, PVC, and pthalate-free.

Is using the [brand:kiinde] system really worth the extra cost? They are double the price of Lansinoh bags, but is the convenience really worth the added price?
Should I order these? Are they actually worth it?
How good is this? It’s my first time hearing about this product.
Start your review of Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch!
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch uploaded by Michelle R.
I was so surprised how great and convenient these were. The starter kit comes with a nipple, storage bag holder, and a universal pump ring. They hold a good amount of milk and are so easy to use. Your milk is safe and secure with no worries of frostbite. They can also be converted into baby food packages. Which helps you make your own baby food and know what’s in your baby’s food because you’re making it.
Iris E.
Lynn, MA
Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch uploaded by Iris E.
I am so grateful for this product it makes Pumping and feeding so easy being a busy mom Pumping and breast milk storing is the last thing i need to worry about thanks to Kiinde thats has made my pumping sessions less stressful. Kiinde
Katherine P.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch uploaded by Katherine P.
I love these bags. No leaks and that is so important when you are storing your liquid gold. So cool that they stand on their own. Also like that they can be used to store purées. I would love if they made reusable option or the price to come down a bit. I love all Kiinde products.
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I love the convenience of the Kiinde system, I can pump right into the storage bags so it saves me time on cleanup. The only reason they are getting 4 stars instead of 5 is that they can get costly.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These bags are the best! It is so easy to transfer milk into them, whether you are pumping directly into them or if you have to pour. They are sturdy and the twist top feels very secure. It also makes it very easy to pour milk out of them. The only negative is that the tops make a little difficult to store them in my pump bag.
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch uploaded by Iriz V.
Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch uploaded by Iriz V.
I love this brand!!! I love that my pump connects to it for pump and store easily. The only thing I hate it doesn’t lay flat so it takes more room in my freezer. I love that you can warm up and put a nipple that Kiinde has and as soon as baby is done you can throw away and just wash the nipple! Genius! It’s a mom life saver!
Dee M.
W Springfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Just got them delivered yesterday. Preparing all essential stuff before the baby arrives. My friend recommended this so I got them. Let’s see how it fares. Will update the review once I have more insight. 💛
Nikki G.
SanDiego
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love these bags!! Being able to pump right into the storage bag has made life so much easier. There’s also less waste/chance to spill that precious liquid gold. They store very well in my freezer and are very convenient. Love them! Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch
fiona T.
Edwards, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are just hands down one of the best products in the market! The can adapt to any breast pump and allow you to pump straight into the bag... It makes life so easy for breastfeeding moms! You can also use them to freeze homemade baby food in too... The uses are great and kiinde makes great products!
Milena U.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This storage pouch is super helpful. Easy to fill up, storage and heat it up! I totally recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shae P.
Ringgold, GA
il y a un an
Is using the Kiinde system really worth the extra cost? They are double the price of Lansinoh bags, but is the convenience really worth the added price?
Chloe O. il y a un an
Personally I don’t think it is. The concept is great for a mom who wants super easy convenience I guess and has the money for it. But I survived my breastfeeding journey just fine with Lansinoh bags! I used their trial start pack from Kiinde, and personally couldn’t weigh and benefit of the cost
Yamel P.
Doral , FL
il y a 2 ans
Kiinde Twist 80ct Milk Storage Pouch ? A friend of my told to try this out because i am looking for an option of avoid the transfer of the milk after pumping from the bottle to the bag to save it. Any info about this i should take into consideration?
Rebecca P. il y a 2 ans
I love kiinde because you can pump right into the bags and feed immediately. You can also use your own nipples or the ones that come with the set.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
Alicia M. il y a 2 ans
I purchased the 8oz, my kids never drank that much milk per feeding and I never pumped that much out at one time.
Sumi H.
Irving, TX
daniella P. il y a 6 mois
I pumped directly into the bag and the bag was converted to a bottle with the attachments so I’m not able to say.